Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Got ‘Rona shot #2 today. And I do feel tired. Really really tired. Not sure if that’s the correlation I was up late but I’m probably turning in early. That’s the only side affect Ive noticed.

BTW does anybody have any brains recipes they care to share?

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Got ‘Rona shot #2 today. And I do feel tired. Really really tired. Not sure if that’s the correlation I was up late but I’m probably turning in early. That’s the only side affect Ive noticed.

I got my second one today as well. Dozed off for an hour after dinner. So far it's all I have noticed. By the way, did you know that independent experts agree, that Microsoft Excel online has a lower lag period then Google sheets?

mix with chipotle and substitute for chorizo in queso.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Reactions: kiddiedoc
Another example of how word meaning is irrelevant if your message is woke.

Welcome to the new colonialism: rich countries sitting on surplus vaccines | Akin Olla

Colonialism is about exploiting the resources of other countries. It's not as if the Western World discovered vast deposits of vaccine in other countries and stole it for their own use. But, it's a word that means powerful bad so let's use it whether it fits or not.

I have a question that maybe some of the medical professionals on VN can answer. With recent news that the Moderna/Phizer vaccines only being effective for 6 months and I’m assuming we will have to be vaccinated every year like the flu, was all the debate the last year plus about achieving herd immunity irrelevant ? That’s my take as of today.

I have a question that maybe some of the medical professionals on VN can answer. With recent news that the Moderna/Phizer vaccines only being effective for 6 months and I’m assuming we will have to be vaccinated every year like the flu, was all the debate the last year plus about achieving herd immunity irrelevant ? That’s my take as of today.
Let herd immunity happen naturally and stop getting jabs that we don’t know the cumulative effect? They will expect you to get 2 a year and this time you will pay for them.

The news wasn't they are only effective for six months. The news is that they were still effective at 6 months. In a few more months we will be able to find out if they are still effective at 12 months. Then 18. Then 24. Etc..

Let herd immunity happen naturally and stop getting jabs that we don’t know the cumulative effect? They will expect you to get 2 a year and this time you will pay for them.
But it puts individuals more at risk if you do not get it like my 86 year old Mom. I can’t wait for herd immunity(if it exists) for her.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back