Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

If the covid vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting covid

And alcohol suppresses the immune system...

How is this even a good look?

I’ll pass on a free Budweiser
My man, an old Marine I work with taught me a great lesson on our work trips.

The best beer is the free kind. Bonus points if its even cold.

EDIT: Granted, this one isn't really "free", but the lesson is nice.

Reactions: GSD82
The CDC is full of excrement. I'm fully vaccinated and I have a trip planned for next week and another the following week. I have absolutely zero worries about it. I refuse to live my life in fear

Since October, 2020, I have flown 7 times, twice international. Seats were filled on every flight, CLT airport at Xmas was nuts. Yet, a hazmat suit for some😳
07943CF2-31C6-4FE8-9854-C55515B27526.jpeg

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
My man, an old Marine I work with taught me a great lesson on our work trips.

The best beer is the free kind. Bonus points if its even cold.

EDIT: Granted, this one isn't really "free", but the lesson is nice.
The headache that follows isn’t worth it, plus it doesn’t taste good as all

Good luck to your wife. Of course the stats are on her side with only 1 in a million having the blood clotting issues at this time. Do you have the opportunity to get the Phizer vaccine?
My cousin got the Phizer from a girl he knows. When I saw the bottle, I said isn't it spelled Pfizer? He's worried now.

So got the Pfizer ‘Rona #2 yesterday and mostly felt fine just tired. But I hit a wall around 11PM and was down for the count until like 11AM today. Just wanted to sleeeeeeeeep. Ached with strong cold and even I’d say flu like symptoms. Granted it could be more allergy reactions too but I’m gonna guess the shot contributed. It’s 3PM local now and I’m up and about and don’t ache anymore but I’m still pretty winded. Again could be some allergy reactions going on too tho. Some pain in my arm and bruising at the injection site but nothing of concern.

I had no real reaction I can remember to the first shot. Maybe a little tired but that didn’t even stand out in my memory.

I’ve got to make another Kroger run to stock back up on brains though, already ate all we had.

Last edited:
Love in a glove: Covid patients are comforted with fake hand filled with warm water so they do not feel alone in Brazilian hospital

Covid patients at a hospital in Brazil are being comforted with 'fake hands' so they do not feel alone.

An image shared on social media showed the hand of one bed-ridden patient being clasped by two rubber gloves that had been filled with warm water.

The makeshift solution was created as a way to simulate human contact for those with coronavirus that are being housed on an isolation ward.

Brazil has been particularly hard hit by the pandemic and trails only the United States in the official Covid-19 death toll, recording 361,000 deaths, according to the Johns Hopkins University tally.

41805504-9475903-An_image_shared_on_social_media_showed_the_hand_of_one_bed_ridde-m-41_1618508977889.jpg

An image shared on social media showed the hand of one bed-ridden patient being clasped by two rubber gloves that had been filled with warm water

Covid patients are comforted with fake hand filled with warm water | Daily Mail Online

Love in a glove: Covid patients are comforted with fake hand filled with warm water so they do not feel alone in Brazilian hospital

Covid patients at a hospital in Brazil are being comforted with 'fake hands' so they do not feel alone.

An image shared on social media showed the hand of one bed-ridden patient being clasped by two rubber gloves that had been filled with warm water.

The makeshift solution was created as a way to simulate human contact for those with coronavirus that are being housed on an isolation ward.

Brazil has been particularly hard hit by the pandemic and trails only the United States in the official Covid-19 death toll, recording 361,000 deaths, according to the Johns Hopkins University tally.

41805504-9475903-An_image_shared_on_social_media_showed_the_hand_of_one_bed_ridde-m-41_1618508977889.jpg

An image shared on social media showed the hand of one bed-ridden patient being clasped by two rubber gloves that had been filled with warm water

Covid patients are comforted with fake hand filled with warm water | Daily Mail Online
No glove, no love.

If the covid vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting covid

And alcohol suppresses the immune system...

How is this even a good look?
Getting the vaccine isn't necessarily about fighting covid or any other disease. There is obviously another motive behind it.

VN Store

Back