Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

If I’m reading cdc Mumbo jumbo correctly
A symptomatic= carrying virus no symptoms
Presymptomatic= could possibly maybe be carrying some virus that might possibly maybe infect someone under the right voodoo circumstances.
I still don't understand how a person can tell the difference between the two. No S/S in either situation.

The govt seems quite content to put us all into more debt in an attempt to force business to pay more.
That's all it is. It's an effort to force wages up artificially then justify an increase in wages and/or UBI.

Predictably, it's done nothing but create inflation and reduce the quality and availability of things.

maybe they should try paying a little more?
Money is not the issue. Two of our stores are without GM’s at the moment. We’re offering 55-60k for one of the positions and 44-48k for the other. We can’t find anyone remotely qualified that is interested. It’s even worse for hourly employees. If it wasn’t for teenagers we’d be completely screwed right now. We can’t find any adults worth a damn that want a job, and we pay above market wages.

Getting a CDL isn't the issue, almost anyone can get one.
Apparently not. My SIL's father had his legs messed up in VietNam and drove a truck for nearly 45 years until some doctor decided that he couldn't pass his physical a few years ago. Man was he pissed.

Apparently not. My SIL's father had his legs messed up in VietNam and drove a truck for nearly 45 years until some doctor decided that he couldn't pass his physical a few years ago. Man was he pissed.

The idiotic standards for a medical card are a huge problem. If a guy uses a CPAP he can only get a 1 year card, if your BMI is too high you can only get a 90 day card, on blood pressure medicine a 1 year card. It's stupid.

The idiotic standards for a medical card are a huge problem. If a guy uses a CPAP he can only get a 1 year card, if your BMI is too high you can only get a 90 day card, on blood pressure medicine a 1 year card. It's stupid.
And Joe Biden won an overwhelming victory over Donald Trump, yeah right.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back