Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I have 2 questions for you highly educated Ronabros .. (1) when was the last time the military gave its troops a choice in taking a vaccine for a pandemic that could cripple it causing it to fail in doing it’s duty to protect us ? ( 2) How is it even humanly possible for our front line guys in an active war zone ( not wearing mask , not socially distancing, sharing everything , coming in contact with a multitude of different people ) , to not have high Covid stats and cause us to have overwhelming logistical problems ? 🤔

It's got to be a doctor
that's what they call a MD.

What's that stand for?

Mr. Doctor, I reckon.

jethro.jpg

To borrow a quote from Hog88. You literally have no clue

Kiddiedoc doc will clarify what I mean for you if he ever shows up to answer my question of HIM not everyone trying to answer for him. He’s an adult he can answer for himself

I have 2 questions for you highly educated Ronabros .. (1) when was the last time the military gave its troops a choice in taking a vaccine for a pandemic that could cripple it causing it to fail in doing it’s duty to protect us ? ( 2) How is it even humanly possible for our front line guys in an active war zone ( not wearing mask , not socially distancing, sharing everything , coming in contact with a multitude of different people ) , to not have high Covid stats and cause us to have overwhelming logistical problems ? 🤔

You always had a choice in whether to take the inoculations or not. The stockade is a choice.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
To borrow a quote from Hog88. You literally have no clue

Kiddiedoc doc will clarify what I mean for you if he ever shows up to answer my question of HIM not everyone trying to answer for him. He’s an adult he can answer for himself
Well, you never answered my question about whether or not you’ve ever held a regulation-sized basketball in your tiny hands.

I’m choosing to be consistent and think that number is still inflated, just like it always has been. Dying “of” and “with” are separate. Would also be interesting to see if Flu deaths are still bottomed out.
There is no doubt in my mind our claimed COVID deaths are inflated.

Reactions: allvol123
I understand your point. Question is, how does a person distinguish if they are asymptomatic or pre symptomatic...or can they differentiate the two?
You can’t. The only way is looking back. If you develop symptoms then they can say last week you were presymptomatic.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back