Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

interesting. how does does asymptomatic and presymptomatic differ?
If I’m reading cdc Mumbo jumbo correctly
A symptomatic= carrying virus no symptoms
Presymptomatic= could possibly maybe be carrying some virus that might possibly maybe infect someone under the right voodoo circumstances.

Truthfully whether it's alts or not doesn't matter. There is a single line of thought on every topic from everyone on the left. It's a real shame.
There truly is and then they say that Trump voters are brainwashed and like a cult. It’s an interesting phenomenon.

I'm sure they would.
I will be needing something to do after the government will no longer allow me to fly airplanes. I always thought that would be a fun gig part time. I don't want to work every day, and I'd probably do it for a good medical plan.

Always seemed like you were shedding at the onset of symptoms. This respiratory virus is apparently the magic virus that both doesn't cause symptoms when contagious but kills you when it finally hits.

Logic says most the spreading would happen when the hacking begins. If they base this on how people are answering the test givers, I'd guess most are like me and just want their damn test. They don't want to quarantine for weeks because they said they had symptoms. If you have kids, you are tired and have some congestion about 90% of the time.
Actually, infectious agents (including viruses) vary widely in regards to symptoms, transmissibility, onset, degrees of immune protection, etc. There is no set of rules that govern viruses. A big consideration is route of transmission. Just look at the variations between hepatitis A, B, and C. Totally different routes of transmission, transmissibility, and latency but at the same time similar in a lot of ways. There is always going to be a spectrum of symptoms, but if you’re infected with enough of the virus, and it’s transferred through it’s preferred route, your symptoms have no bearing on that.

VN Store

Back