Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

This is not over until the fat lady sings. I hope there are no more surges

Of course we're not hoping for any more surges. That wasn't the discussion 3 weeks ago. Kiddiedoc was given a 3 week window and he produced the factual evidence. Just admit your crystal ball is not accurate and spare us the Chicken Little rhetoric 'cause we're not buyin' it

This is not over until the fat lady sings. I hope there are no more surges
Your posting content clearly doesn’t support your assertion. And he’s already told you he was an MD and specifically indicated he was a Pediatrician. And he also will never state it again just because you demand it. Guess whom everybody knows is the silly one here.

Reactions: McDad and allvol123
Coronavirus second wave is set to Kill 5,700 People a DAY in India: Swamped hospitals Turn Away Patients while Victims Suffocate To Death on wards amid Oxygen Shortage - and anyone who delays supplies is threatened with the DEATH penalty

• He said that models suggest there could be 500,000 infections per day at the end of the first week of May
  • India recorded 346,786 cases on Saturday, the highest global one-day total so far, and another 2,624 deaths
Medics fear Covid-19 infections in India could climb to 500,000 per day before the virus-stricken nation reaches the peak of its second wave - as those who delay oxygen deliveries to New Delhi were today threatened with the death penalty.

The infection total again marked the highest one-day tally of any nation since the start of the pandemic - the third time in as many days India has broken this record.

42163802-9506681-image-a-71_1619274004091.jpg

A man performs the last rites of his relative who died of the Covid-19 coronavirus disease as other Funeral Pyres are seen burning during a Mass Cremation in New Delhi

India's devastating second wave won't peak until May | Daily Mail Online

I'm at Village Vet in Farragut with my dog. This is insanity: no people are allowed in the building at all. You have to sit in the parking lot in your car sucking down exhaust from 8 other running cars so everyone stays healthy.

Maybe I should start having my nurses pick up kids at their cars and make the parents wait outside. It would certainly streamline my day with no questions or a list of other problems to handle!

My family has used them for 35 years, and we are now looking for a new Veterinary clinic.

Coronavirus second wave is set to Kill 5,700 People a DAY in India: Swamped hospitals Turn Away Patients while Victims Suffocate To Death on wards amid Oxygen Shortage - and anyone who delays supplies is threatened with the DEATH penalty

• He said that models suggest there could be 500,000 infections per day at the end of the first week of May
  • India recorded 346,786 cases on Saturday, the highest global one-day total so far, and another 2,624 deaths
Medics fear Covid-19 infections in India could climb to 500,000 per day before the virus-stricken nation reaches the peak of its second wave - as those who delay oxygen deliveries to New Delhi were today threatened with the death penalty.

The infection total again marked the highest one-day tally of any nation since the start of the pandemic - the third time in as many days India has broken this record.

42163802-9506681-image-a-71_1619274004091.jpg

A man performs the last rites of his relative who died of the Covid-19 coronavirus disease as other Funeral Pyres are seen burning during a Mass Cremation in New Delhi

India's devastating second wave won't peak until May | Daily Mail Online
Whatever India and Brazil are doing it's not working

I'm at Village Vet in Farragut with my dog. This is insanity: no people are allowed in the building at all. You have to sit in the parking lot in your car sucking down exhaust from 8 other running cars so everyone stays healthy.

Maybe I should start having my nurses pick up kids at their cars and make the parents wait outside. It would certainly streamline my day with no questions or a list of other problems to handle!

My family has used them for 35 years, and we are now looking for a new Veterinary clinic.
My vet clinic was doing this the last two times I used them. My dog is due for his annual check up in a couple of months so I'm curious to see if they changed from the pandemic lockdown mode to normalcy.

Treating customers like lepers is bad business practice. There are places that I've stopped eating because they do drive-thru only now.

My vet clinic was doing this the last two times I used them. My dog is due for his annual check up in a couple of months so I'm curious to see if they changed from the pandemic lockdown mode to normalcy.
Mine as well.

I have had issues with my dog having seizures recently. Been to three different vets/animal hospitals. They were all the same way.

VN Store

Back