Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Treating customers like lepers is bad business practice. There are places that I've stopped eating because they do drive-thru only now.
Same. There are a couple of retail stores I avoid, as well, and I've told more than one that I will not return even when/if they return to "normal" due to the way they are treating people.

Same. There are a couple of retail stores I avoid, as well, and I've told more than one that I will not return even when/if they return to "normal" due to the way they are treating people.
Just curious, are these locally owned stores or corporate juggernauts (I think I know).

Just curious, are these locally owned stores or corporate juggernauts (I think I know).
The couple I'm referring to are actually local. I know the owner of one of them is a northerner, but no further details. I don't spend much time in larger/chain stores. They wouldn't give two craps if anyone complained, anyway.

My vet allows you to come in if you want or does the come out to your car.
The vet I go to has a sign saying people are free to do what they want (mask no mask). Then goes on to say please note the staff is not required to wear one due to science and if that offends you please keep it to yourself.

Vet is an auburn grad.

The vet I go to has a sign saying people are free to do what they want (mask no mask). Then goes on to say please note the staff is not required to wear one due to science and if that offends you please keep it to yourself.

Vet is an auburn grad.
Charles Barkley is your vet? Damn, that dude keeps busy.

I've never understood it but I was willing to give a pass for it for the first few months. Carrying on with those practices a year later - when most businesses have mostly returned to normal without a problem - is ignorance.

I'm at Village Vet in Farragut with my dog. This is insanity: no people are allowed in the building at all. You have to sit in the parking lot in your car sucking down exhaust from 8 other running cars so everyone stays healthy.

Maybe I should start having my nurses pick up kids at their cars and make the parents wait outside. It would certainly streamline my day with no questions or a list of other problems to handle!

My family has used them for 35 years, and we are now looking for a new Veterinary clinic.
I am impressed that the dogs/cats handle the process alone.

Vet is an auburn grad.
My vet is a UT grad and we're in Florida so it's personal preference in the waiting room. Just don't go Karen on anyone down here

India up to 10,000 CV deaths per day. No hospital space. They are just burning dead bodies out in the open

This is why all those precautions you guys bitch about were/are necessary

India up to 10,000 CV deaths per day. No hospital space. They are just burning dead bodies out in the open

This is why all those precautions you guys bitch about were/are necessary
If only they had the leadership of Andrew Cuomo, Gretchen Whitmer, Lori Lightfoot, and Gavin Newsom to guide them through the crisis.

VN Store

Back