Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Evidently not, loudervol is trying to argue they took more precautions than we did lol
You have made two unsubstantiated claims, been called on both, had information presented, and have refused to counter. Going to own up to making stuff up or going to keep on with the hyperbole?

I'm just glad that in Oregon they require masks for outdoor sports like track and field.
Now that wearing a mask can be directly attributed to the death of an otherwise healthy person (and part of the demographic that has proven most resistant to Covid-19) I think it’s high time for the mask mandate farce to end.

Reactions: VolStrom
Tasty is always taking hard lumps here. I feel kinda bad for him.

View attachment 364301

I'm female. She/her pronouns.

And I don't think I'm taking a beating anyway. Everyone here just believes it's a hoax and I believe it's not. Its fine,, disagreements are what discussion boards are all about.

besides all the real scientists and doctors in the world would take my side

And I don't think I'm taking a beating anyway. Everyone here just believes it's a hoax and I believe it's not. All the real scientists and doctors in the world would take my side
@kiddiedoc is a real doctor and @NurseGoodVol is a real nurse. Why are their contrary opinions subject to such ridicule by the Branch Covidians?

Reactions: Rickyvol77

And I don't think I'm taking a beating anyway. Everyone here just believes it's a hoax and I believe it's not. Its fine,, disagreements are what discussion boards are all about.

Nobody believes Covid is a hoax, most believe our reaction to it was overblown and political.

Who thinks it’s a hoax? All the real scientists and doctors would take your side? Prove it.

Who thinks it’s a hoax? All the real scientists and doctors would take your side? Prove it.
It's all about the message for them. Doesnt matter what the message is. Doesnt matter if the message is true. Doesnt matter what other people actually believe or think. What matters is the message that they have been given. They appeal to an authority to avoid facts, try to cloak it in reasonable terms; and push it no matter what the evidence says.

Anybody have a link the actual study? I did a quick look on the CDC website and didnt find it.

According to that visual graph we only had 11k suicides. Which the chart said was 6% lower. Our average is 48k. Soooooo, yeah.

NIMH » Suicide

What’s even more surprising it this thing is still being called a pandemic. Of course I guess you have to keep the fear going.

Ok dude.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

VN Store

Back