Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Maybe that’s why the World Economic Forum was just recently discussing banning coffee.

Have they figured out yet that humans exhale CO2 all day, every day?

How many millions of tons does the global population spew every year?

Reactions: SlipKidVol
Have they figured out yet that humans exhale CO2 all day, every day?

How many millions of tons does the global population spew every year?
I take it you don't think they are serious when they openly discuss over-population and the importance of keeping the total population under a certain number.

Last edited:
Reactions: KptVFL

This is just so full of yummy nuggets to enjoy.
Two of my favorites:
While it remains a threat, today it is far less likely to cause severe illness because of widespread immunity and improved tools to prevent and treat the disease. Importantly, states and countries that have already adjusted recommended isolation times have not seen increased hospitalizations or deaths related to COVID-19.
And
Taking steps for cleaner air, such as bringing in more fresh outside air
WTF happened to the ScIeNce I was told I was denying?

This is just so full of yummy nuggets to enjoy.
From the link:
“Today’s announcement reflects the progress we have made in protecting against severe illness from COVID-19,” said CDC Director Dr. Mandy Cohen. “However, we still must use the commonsense solutions we know work to protect ourselves and others from serious illness from respiratory viruses—this includes vaccination, treatment, and staying home when we get sick.”

As part of the guidance, CDC provides active recommendations on core prevention steps and strategies:

• Staying up to date with vaccination to protect people against serious illness, hospitalization, and death. This includes flu, COVID-19, and RSV if eligible.
• Practicing good hygiene by covering coughs and sneezes, washing or sanitizing hands often, and cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
• Taking steps for cleaner air, such as bringing in more fresh outside air, purifying indoor air, or gathering outdoors.

Those last two bullets seem very familiar as if the common sense folks were saying that from the beginning.
I wonder who closed parks, and beaches, hike and bike trails, again???

I wonder who closed parks, and beaches, hike and bike trails, again???
People who didn't care about grannies...duh.

And to think that a couple of (long gone) posters berated me and said they would never let such a careless physician take care of their kids or grandkids, ha!

“However, we still must use the commonsense solutions we know work to protect ourselves and others from serious illness from respiratory viruses—this includes vaccination, treatment, and staying home when we get sick.”
The only thing that's changed is the mutation of the engineered virus into a more naturally occurring respiratory virus.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83 and McDad
People who didn't care about grannies...duh.

And to think that a couple of (long gone) posters berated me and said they would never let such a careless physician take care of their kids or grandkids, ha!
Which is obviously ridiculous. You should not be berated for your skills as a professional. You you should be berated because you're insufferable.

VN Store

Back