Layla Kiffin

clay-aiken.jpg

Transamanns significant other.

Clay Aiken?

exotic_vols-

I beg of you to please delete your avatar when the thread topic is a hot woman...

Off topic. Isn't our new Secretary of State beautiful? Our country is so blessed to have such a great woman to be our presidential candidate, and now our Secretary of State. As long as she holds a public position in our country, I will use my avatar to remind all of us that how great a leader she is!!!

Off topic. Isn't our new Secretary of State beautiful? Our country is so blessed to have such a great woman to be our presidential candidate, and now our Secretary of State. As long as she holds a public position in our country, I will use my avatar to remind all of us that how great a leader she is!!!

Sorry but that is just creepy.

Volger, the thought of Mrs. Kiffin and your avatar make me have thoughts, that the avatar pic is her. Wow, what a babe Mrs. Kiffin is.

She's OK, but you take away the long blond hair, the long legs, an that smile. Then what do you got? my wife

So did Tommy Lee!

I don't think she looks that good!

She just looks like all Hollywood bimbos like Pam Anderson etc....FAKE AS HELL!!!

You apparently have a transam do you think your opinion really matters? Keep worrying about how to keep your mullet outta your eye's with the t tops out.

Btw she is smoking hot. Good Job Lane.

Any truth to the rumor that the girl in the bikini is Pearl's 20-something daughter?

lol. The girl in the picture is one of his daughters friends, not his daughter. Jackie Pearl is not attractive at all

thanks for the info. Either way, it's safe to say he's not trying to get the bikini girl.

So what's the story on the golf cart then?

thanks for the info. Either way, it's safe to say he's not trying to get the bikini girl.

So what's the story on the golf cart then?

what golf cart? The one where he's laying across two co-eds on a golf cart? I have no idea on that one. Just Bruce being Bruce imo. Good for him

Here's the pic I found of Shelly Meyer---not bad, but not in the same league as Kiffin's wife.

GHFC_shelley_meyer.jpg

VN Store

Back