LGB vs T

Are you high? You think the Romans, Huns, Egyptians, Aztecs, etc were “ more advanced than us when it comes to accepting all of their citizens?”

Obviously......unless you were thrown in the fire, brutally killed, enslaved, forced to fight to the death for entertainment, etc

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I wouldn't expect so many people who exhibit transmisia to be interested in doing any type of deep dive into the history of gender identity across multiple cultures.

I'm just a bookworm who used to have too much time on my hands.

I wouldn't expect so many people who exhibit transmisia to be interested in doing any type of deep dive into the history of gender identity across multiple cultures.

I can do a research paper on the history of homosexuality, gender dysphoria, mental illness, birth defects, etc and at the end of the day I’ll still know there are two genders.

I can do a research paper on the history of homosexuality, gender dysphoria, mental illness, birth defects, etc and at the end of the day I’ll still know there are two genders.

Yep. That's why I said transmisia.

Shining a light on coded language. It's all I'm doing.

No one is speaking in code. Everyone seems quite clear to me. You’re just upset because most of us know that there are 2 genders and aren’t playing along with the delusion that you can just choose what gender you’d like to be at any time.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
No one is speaking in code. Everyone seems quite clear to me. You’re just upset because most of us know that there are 2 genders and aren’t playing along with the delusion that you can just choose what gender you’d like to be at any time.

Science strongly disagrees that there are only two genders. Chromosomes don't lie.

As for people who believe they decide what gender they are at any given time, I don't believe it's a position grounded in science.

Science strongly disagrees that there are only two genders. Chromosomes don't lie.

As for people who believe they decide what gender they are at any given time, I don't believe it's a position grounded in science.

How many abnormal chromosomal genders are there? How do these differ from other chromosomal issues that don’t affect gender?

Again...

/thread.

Barring rare cases of genetic defects/anomalies, if you are at odds with yourself over this simple truth, you have an imbalance. Whether it's mental, chemical, hormonal, etc you are detached from reality and you should seek help. And as unpopular and out of fashion as it might make me to say that, I will NEVER capitulate to the "woke" mafia just to appear to be stylish in the eyes of this so called modern/progressive ideological group or to spare their fragile feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brave Volunteer

Another made up word. No such thing as transmisia just like you need to stick to music because your general knowledge of history is public education level

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back