LGB vs T

Would I be right in saying that a good portion of beliefs in this situation have to do with our personal comforts and the desire on our end to not have to deal with issues outside of our personal comfort zones?

Not everything is about feelings.

Sometimes things are just stupid and someone needs to stand up and say this is stupid.

Our country is getting stupid. We are a nation of feels.

Sometimes things are just stupid and someone needs to stand up and say this is stupid.

I hate to say it but I also see it as a symptom of an ever-growing "feminization" of our society where more and more we are raising a nation of beta-males because ALL masculinity has somehow been mis-categorized as toxic. More and more our young boys are being raised absent of strong male role models and being taught that their natural tendencies are wrong and should be suppressed.

Last edited:
Would I be right in saying that a good portion of beliefs in this situation have to do with our personal comforts and the desire on our end to not have to deal with issues outside of our personal comfort zones?

No, I’d say it’s about using common fu***** sense. Look at the absolute stupidity being pushed by these people and people like you who want to try and defend/accept their behavior. We’ve got grown a** men whipping their dongs out in spas/women’s rooms, men holding babies up to their chest to “chest feed”, men claiming they have periods/get pregnant.. I could go on and on, but it’s not about personal comfort. I simply am not going to say it’s normal or ok, I’m not going to call a man a woman or woman a man, or go along with any of this absolute nonsense all just to spare someone’s feelings or make them feel more ok with their 100% idiotic lifestyle choice.

The first 2 sentences LOL. What a pencil necked geek this guy is.

I am (or at least think I am) an expert. Not on everything, but in a particular area of human knowledge, specifically social science and public policy.

Social science and public policy expert... yeah, just smart enough to pour my coffee at Starbucks.

No. The majority of people simply believe that if you have a penis you are a boy and if you have a vagina you are a girl.

It doesn't get any deeper than that Nor do you need an advanced degree to understand this.

I hate to say it but I also see it as a symptom of an ever-growing "feminization" of our society where more and more we are raising a nation of beta-males because ALL masculinity has somehow been mis-categorized as toxic. More and more our young boys are being raised absent of strong male role models and being taught that their natural tendencies are wrong should be suppressed.
That is all by design, and this conversation is a tool they use. They do not want traditional men or traditional women roles. Masculinity is toxic and traditional feminine roles are slavery and oppression. So we end up with this gender bender philosophy and have this creep into the mainstream. Again, this conversation wouldn't have been taken seriously not too many years ago.

That is all by design, and this conversation is a tool they use. They do not want traditional men or traditional women roles. Masculinity is toxic and traditional feminine roles are slavery and oppression. So we end up with this gender bender philosophy and have this creep into the mainstream. Again, this conversation wouldn't have been taken seriously not too many years ago.
Ahhh..the good old days

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
What I can't stand is the attitude by the woke mob towards women who do choose to be a homemaker. They think that women who pursue careers are better than women who decide to stay at home to take care of their child.

This is a perversion of the language. This definition of "gender" is something that was created within the last few decades on college campuses. Before that, gender and sex were used interchangeably.
They "create" the science then point to the "science" any time someone disagrees with them.

What I can't stand is the attitude by the woke mob towards women who do choose to be a homemaker. They think that women who pursue careers are better than women who decide to stay at home to take care of their child.
I'm just holding my breath until they figure out that them going to work while we "keep the house" playing video games was kind of our plan all along.

They "create" the science then point to the "science" any time someone disagrees with them.

Discussions and explorations of gender are actually thousands of years old and are reflected in historical documents, fable and myth, and even language formation.

At some point we have to acknowledge that the discussion is not new and older civilizations were actually more advanced than us when it comes to accepting all of their citizens.

It feels like you are on to something.

Reactions: NEO
Discussions and explorations of gender are actually thousands of years old and are reflected in historical documents, fable and myth, and even language formation.

At some point we have to acknowledge that the discussion is not new and older civilizations were actually more advanced than us when it comes to accepting all of their citizens.

If only we could sacrifice some to appease the gods.

Are you high? You think the Romans, Huns, Egyptians, Aztecs, etc were “ more advanced than us when it comes to accepting all of their citizens?”

VN Store

Back