Liddle Greta - Time Person of the Year 2019

Long-Term Exposure to High Altitude Affects Voluntary Spatial Attention at Early and Late Processing Stages

Sustained exposure to high altitude leads to cognitive decrement, such as impairment in attention, memory, judgment and emotion4. Research has demonstrated that cognitive impairment due to altitude starts at 2,500 m above sea level5,6,7, because brain vulnerability to hypoxia increases beginning at 2,500 m8.
And that has exactly what to do with commercial aviation?

apparently. lol
s-l300.jpg

I think we will have to get them past calling her names before we can get them to understand the disorder. I'm doubtful it can be done.

You're probably right. I mean these are the same people that have convinced themselves that Trump has done NOTHING wrong at any point before or during his presidency. It's beyond absurd and completely out of touch with reality.

Long-Term Exposure to High Altitude Affects Voluntary Spatial Attention at Early and Late Processing Stages

Sustained exposure to high altitude leads to cognitive decrement, such as impairment in attention, memory, judgment and emotion4. Research has demonstrated that cognitive impairment due to altitude starts at 2,500 m above sea level5,6,7, because brain vulnerability to hypoxia increases beginning at 2,500 m8.
Inside a pressurized cockpit? You sure about this...lol.

People don't understand that "Person of the Year" isn't necessarily a good thing or a compliment, and it's certainly not an award. The only thing that it's definitely supposed to mean is that you were a big deal that year. Greta and Trump both trolled their way to political power, and into personhood of the year status. Congrats to them, I guess?
Not sure Greta actually has any power.

You're probably right. I mean these are the same people that have convinced themselves that Trump has done NOTHING wrong at any point before or during his presidency. It's beyond absurd and completely out of touch with reality.
Really? He has done plenty wrong. BUt I guess your boy Zero was a choir boy wasn't he. Nothing nefarious happened with him.

VN Store

Back