Listening to OU radio all day while driving

Clemson didn’t rattle Nico in his first ever start, doubt OK will. He’ll make some mistakes as does most every QB, just have to hope his mistakes aren’t too costly. I expect for Nico to increase his frequency of runs like he did against Clemson. JMO

You mean Iowa. Clemson was Milton's bowl game after the Hooker injury.

Just quoting what the radio hosts were saying ….first game in SEC with a top opponent coming in - and Gameday in town - very big deal. Apparently Gameday hasn’t been there in a long time, and they rarely get top ten opponents in town (they play Texas in Dallas, and the rest of the big 12 schedule is less than).
They mentioned other rare exceptions- Penn state came there, Nebraska about ten years was a big deal for some reason…
Check your facts. damn is headed to Norman for the 41st time.

VQ had a former OU player and current staffer on their podcast this morning. This guy was talking about how injured their OL and WRs are. Several staters out. Yeah their defense is healthy but if we play up to our potential, I can easily see another blowout win.
Which is honestly unfortunate. I was really hoping for OU to be at full strength for this one, not to mention it sucks when players get hurt.

Check your facts. damn is headed to Norman for the 41st time.
Damn, Check your facts, OU has appeared on CGD 40 times. This will be the 9th time hosting in Norman and the 41st appearance for OU. The last time CGD was in Norman was 11/2020 for the Okie Lite game.

Nervous as I always am before a big game; but hoping this is Josh Heupel on the sideline as the clock winds down to zero Saturday night
FEB61393-DD19-4D0D-A143-AC34C0D153D7.gif

VN Store

Back