Lizards

I think he gets another year, myself, unless this season is off the rails bad. Infighting, bad suspensions, lose to UCF. Stuff like that.
just based on your schedule I could see you guys sleep walking into that UCF game.

just based on your schedule I could see you guys sleep walking into that UCF game.

And that would be a reflection of a coaching problem.

Should not be hard to motivate the team for that game, though, given UCF's annoying habit of bragging about past inconsequentialities.

And that would be a reflection of a coaching problem.

Should not be hard to motivate the team for that game, though, given UCF's annoying habit of bragging about past inconsequentialities.

UCF beat us in something called the Gasparilla Bowl, which is akin to having bragging rights for life.

I think he gets another year, myself, unless this season is off the rails bad. Infighting, bad suspensions, lose to UCF. Stuff like that.
I agree 100%. Everyone is talking about how bad FL will be this season, but that is mostly just a reaction to playing such a tough schedule. You guys have and have always had talent. I underestimated FL for the last time years ago, I keep telling my football pals this.

Like you though I think Napier gets another year unless what you mentioned happens. The scale will be set with this season’s results vs next season’s results I imagine. If Napier goes 6-6 and then improves, he is well on his way IMO. I’m really interested to watch the Miami game. I honestly think you guys will play much better than many think this season.

I agree 100%. Everyone is talking about how bad FL will be this season, but that is mostly just a reaction to playing such a tough schedule. You guys have and have always had talent. I underestimated FL for the last time years ago, I keep telling my football pals this.

Like you though I think Napier gets another year unless what you mentioned happens. The scale will be set with this season’s results vs next season’s results I imagine. If Napier goes 6-6 and then improves, he is well on his way IMO. I’m really interested to watch the Miami game. I honestly think you guys will play much better than many think this season.

Yup. And I am really hoping that next year is playoff potential.

Reactions: DirtyDawg
Yup. And I am really hoping that next year is playoff potential.
I gotta admit, the atmosphere for that first post season Playoff cocktail party is going to be epic!!! I mean, it won’t hurt my feelings if you guys wait a few seasons 😂, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to it just a little bit. I’ve got several friends that are FL fans, and we’ve had some fun jawing at one another over the years. Playoff atmosphere would be outstanding!!!

I gotta admit, the atmosphere for that first post season Playoff cocktail party is going to be epic!!! I mean, it won’t hurt my feelings if you guys wait a few seasons 😂, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t looking forward to it just a little bit. I’ve got several friends that are FL fans, and we’ve had some fun jawing at one another over the years. Playoff atmosphere would be outstanding!!!
Just what I want to see on my Tennessee board. A Mutt and a Jort-wearer blowing smoke at each other. 🤢

(Ftr, you two are among the better “foreign” posters on the board, but it’s still gross).

The talent is there, although much of it is young and some of the older "highly ranked" players have not panned out. So we aren't cupboards bare but I think that 12th ranking is misleading.

The offensive line and the defense as a whole have to improve drastically for this year to not be a disaster. I have little faith in Billy as the OC and little faith in most of the rest of the staff based on what they have shown so far.

VN Store

Back