Lizards

I’m all for the Gators being on a downward trajectory, but I’m also of the school that we don’t need to talk a bunch of $hit until we get them on October 12. We’ve been the better team a lot and have lost A LOT. We should win in October, but to assume that they are completely dead and going to be a walk through is far from the case.

I’m all for the Gators being on a downward trajectory, but I’m also of the school that we don’t need to talk a bunch of $hit until we get them on October 12. We’ve been the better team a lot and have lost A LOT. We should win in October, but to assume that they are completely dead and going to be a walk through is far from the case.

UT is long overdue for giving Florida a beat down. Hopefully, this will be the year. Don't let up, put on more steam!

Problem is, Tennessee hasn’t taken advantage of Florida being down. Should’ve beat them in 2021 and 2023 and be working on a 4 year winning streak in 2024. The good thing is, they should come into Knoxville beat down in October.

But after Napier gets fired, I’m afraid they’ll make a good hire who will pair will DJ Lagway to get them rolling again.

Of the names I’ve seen mentioned, I really hope they hire Mark Stoops. If there were any way to turn the voodoo around that Florida has on Tennessee, it would be to hire a guy who Tennessee has voodoo over.

Problem is, Tennessee hasn’t taken advantage of Florida being down. Should’ve beat them in 2021 and 2023 and be working on a 4 year winning streak in 2024. The good thing is, they should come into Knoxville beat down in October.

But after Napier gets fired, I’m afraid they’ll make a good hire who will pair will DJ Lagway to get them rolling again.

Of the names I’ve seen mentioned, I really hope they hire Mark Stoops. If there were any way to turn the voodoo around that Florida has on Tennessee, it would be to hire a guy who Tennessee has voodoo over.
Stoops has it made at UK. He isn't leaving

I understand the PTSD Vols fans have from years past, but your team is excellent and the Gators are in complete disarray right now. If the game were in Gainesville I'd give us one shot in 20 of winning. But in Neyland? More like 1 in 100.

People looking to parachute out of UF already I suspect, including Lagway. If I'm the Gator administration I'm taking him aside and promising that in the off season we will double his NIL deal and hire a coach with some speed-oriented offensive chops. Try to build a team around him in the next 2 years.

The Gators are going to struggle for awhile but its at a point where they bite the bullet and try to get things righted immediately, or just drift further and further behind.

Stoops has it made at UK. He isn't leaving
He also has no shot of ever sniffing a playoff there. Does he value stability and being a hero in Lexington with a 7-5 career record over shooting his shot at taking over a big-name program? I don't think you are wrong but I guess it comes down to what he wants.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
I understand the PTSD Vols fans have from years past, but your team is excellent and the Gators are in complete disarray right now. If the game were in Gainesville I'd give us one shot in 20 of winning. But in Neyland? More like 1 in 100.

People looking to parachute out of UF already I suspect, including Lagway. If I'm the Gator administration I'm taking him aside and promising that in the off season we will double his NIL deal and hire a coach with some speed-oriented offensive chops. Try to build a team around him in the next 2 years.

The Gators are going to struggle for awhile but its at a point where they bite the bullet and try to get things righted immediately, or just drift further and further behind.
An interim coach changes things. However, I don't know if the timing works out for that to make a difference vs the Vols.

I could see Napier getting the boot if y'all lose to UCF, but then you have to go to Neyland. That could go poorly with an interim given how rabid the crowd will be that day. I think an interim coach boost would only really take effect in his first home game of the season.

He’s been whining all off season about not getting enough money. I don’t think he’s as loyal as you suggest

He's probably still pissed at not getting the ATM gig.

I give the Aggies all the credit in the world, they learned from the best on how to jack up a coaching hire.

I see what you’re saying, but Miami could end up being a top 5 team this season . They beat you up pretty good, but that doesn’t mean you’re bad. Not yet.I just looked at their schedule, they’ll be favored in every single game the rest of the season. They’re better than expected , which is completely a 180 from the way it’s been the past 20 years. I’m just not comfortable talking down to the team who has been the biggest thorn in our side for the last 30 years .

I think the Texas A&M, UCF and UK games will decide Napiers fate. He HAS to win at least 2 of those. All of them at home.

Reactions: SpookyAction

Yeah, I really didn’t believe it until watching the game, but they have to do something soon. Maybe I’m overreacting but it looks bad. Is it possible that Miami has improved that much? I was with you on Napier having another year, and I still kinda think so, but they need to play better than I saw. With that schedule things look grim for Napier.

I see what you’re saying, but Miami could end up being a top 5 team this season . They beat you up pretty good, but that doesn’t mean you’re bad. Not yet.I just looked at their schedule, they’ll be favored in every single game the rest of the season. They’re better than expected , which is completely a 180 from the way it’s been the past 20 years. I’m just not comfortable talking down to the team who has been the biggest thorn in our side for the last 30 years .

I think the Texas A&M, UCF and UK games will decide Napiers fate. He HAS to win at least 2 of those. All of them at home.

He cannot lose to UCF. Period. Not debatable.

A loss to UCF and he might as well call the movers on the drive home.

VN Store

Back