Locker Room Issues?

Just rewatched Heupel’s post game conference.

Reading his body language, he doesn’t seem calm and collected. Almost as if there’s some sort of distraction going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about. He looks upset.

I’m not excusing the poor performance but something is definitely going on with the teams’ chemistry.
If you had just gone through that game with that performance, what kind of mood would you have been in.
He has to face reality!

If true about 3 players being suspended from the game, then there is definitely something going on. That would also explain the mysterious players' meeting last week. Might be a new record for internal problems so early in the season.

You have to look at a POM this early in the season, after an APSU game. Want Milton to succeed so much, I really do. Feels like a POM is trying to establish leadership that he is not exuding in practice or during big games. Your spider-sense has to be tingling with a players only meeting after Game #2 APSU.

LOL! He was disappointed about the team’s performance but you were able to extrapolate all that nonsense of team chemistry by watching the press conference. Some of you make crap up in your own head and then state it as fact. So mind numbingly stupid.

Again, team chemistry has been brought up before this game and they did have a team meeting after the 2nd game of the season.

It’s really not that far stretched.

Again, team chemistry has been brought up before this game and they did have a team meeting after the 2nd game of the season.

It’s really not that far stretched.
It’s been brought up by fans on this board that have no clue what’s going on on the inside. Texas had one before beating Bama. They don’t seem to be having issues.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
Well said. I guess my take away from the presser is that Heupel is not the stone cold assassin some were making him out to be. He can get frazzled and struck by the moment. They say a team is a reflection of their coach. Tonight it appears Heupel got a bit of stage fright and perhaps it carried over to his team?
Heupel was embarrassed by that performance. GOOD! A little heat under his seat could bring out the best in him and his team. That's what separates bad coaches from good coaches. He's relatively new at all this and I feel better about his ability to learn and adjust more than Lyle or cornbread.

It looked like coach Heupel was still red faced during the press conference as on the sidelines. Right now I have zero faith in our quarterback at all. Also a few of our receivers. I told someone that I go to church with that if we came out like we did last week that we was beat.

It’s been brought up by fans on this board that have no clue what’s going on on the inside. Texas had one before beating Bama. They don’t seem to be having issues.
Nothing wrong with players calling a meeting last week. Allowed an inferior team to hang around..game was never in doubt but team/individuals didn’t blow them out like they should have and they noticed fans calling them out.

Just rewatched Heupel’s post game conference.

Reading his body language, he doesn’t seem calm and collected. Almost as if there’s some sort of distraction going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about. He looks upset.

I’m not excusing the poor performance but something is definitely going on with the teams’ chemistry.
Duh. Really upset. He just lost to one of our biggest rivals and knows we shouldn’t have.
Why wouldn’t he be upset?

Sampson got very few carries against AP. Hope he’s OK.
Banged up, in trouble or not a capable blocker? Dunno, but it's a puzzle why a back with his running ability sits behind a very pedestrian Smalls. Got to be a bitter pill to swallow.

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back