Loser teachers

Here’s another one to throw on the pile

I’ve noticed a lot of liberals make this same face in their posts, like they think they’re being cute or something. It’s just a matter of time before they mess with the wrong kid and the parents get violent as a result.

I can't quit laughing at this. Imagine you're in high school and they're like here's your new shop teacher class, uhhh Mr. I mean, Miss so and so. This is some kind of disaster waiting to happen. That is clearly a stable person and high school kids are smart and sensitive enough to not make fun of the obviously normal situation.

South Park is becoming real life
Make South Park Fiction Again

I can't quit laughing at this. Imagine you're in high school and they're like here's your new shop teacher class, uhhh Mr. I mean, Miss so and so. This is some kind of disaster waiting to happen. That is clearly a stable person and high school kids are smart and sensitive enough to not make fun of the obviously normal situation.

South Park is becoming real life
Make South Park Fiction Again
Yeah I thought the same thing. Back in the 80’s that guy wouldn’t have made it a month without a nervous breakdown. The hell he’d have caught would have been relentless

Yeah I thought the same thing. Back in the 80’s that guy wouldn’t have made it a month without a nervous breakdown. The hell he’d have caught would have been relentless
How much you wonna bet the media won't cover it if something happens?

Every year I have private school students who enroll in one of my classes. Whether its the secondary or postsecondary level, they are ALWAYS behind the others. Mainly because those private schools you laud for tough standards usually give those kids good grades to keep the parents happy and the money flowing. Are there smart kids coming out of private schools? Of course, but they aren't the exemplars you are making them out to be.

Of course, all of this is anecdotal but I am seeing more "private schools" that are really just status symbols for entitled parents and students. Compared to where I live now, Tennessee is light-years ahead in private education. Private schools here are really just in their infancy and have not done well.

However, we have a new one starting soon that is along the lines of get all the college credit that you want. Every sports team will prep you for college sports scholarships/ professional career. I have feeling there is not that many collegiate athletes here and unless they skim some of the top off every free public school then there won't be that many students. What parents may or may not be aware of is this is 2022, anyone can "buy" college credits without really learning. So, I can see these kids full of confidence, without much ability.

Reactions: 865er

VN Store

Back