Lots of whining on the WKU message board

Haha "we are dominating on the stats". Well when you give your opponent two pick sixes and a 20 yard field consistently it happens. I care about one thing the scoreboard at the end of the game.

"Just win baby!"

Reactions: 3 people
Most of the posters on here no longer post anything of substance when someone starts a thread on here. It becomes who can be the wittiest or most assanine. Then they give each other likes. Really sad.

Reactions: 8 people
Most of the posters on here no longer post anything of substance when someone starts a thread on here. It becomes who can be the wittiest or most assanine. Then they give each other likes. Really sad.

Lol, post more. Would love to hear your unassanine comments....

Reactions: 8 people
I like how that one dude called us inbred, when they're from friggin Kentucky. Learn to lose with a little dignity.

Let's not forget the "women of WKU" thread, and the guy that posted some trashy, toothless woman parody pic. Let's also not forget the guy who responded by saying he had seen quite a few women like that in Hazard and the surrounding area. (Yes, I know-Hazard is in Eastern Kentucky.) But, way to alienate the ten or so people in Kentucky who still cheer for UT. The lack of class here is stunning, sometimes. Bowling Green is a very nice place, and unlike eastern Kentucky (where many are UT fans, lest you forget). Just...... think about who you disrespect. I'm from eastern KY, and I went to WKU. I've cheered for UT my entire life, but I can't do it anymore. I'll be pulling for you guys still in the majority of your games (DEFINITELY including UK). *Turns in the VFL card* Thanks for the memories! It's been a hell of a ride! :salute:

Reactions: 1 person
I read some of that stuff on the Hilltopper site. Pretty sad. Fact is, the turnovers didn't kill them, when it came right down to it. They were down 14 points at half-time---they lost by 32 points. Come on folks, grow up!! What killed you, is TN came out in the second half and played like they should have in the first.. You were down by 14 at half-time after the turnovers, and The Vols beat you 21 to 3 in the second half. Quit trying to make alibis.

Let's not forget the "women of WKU" thread, and the guy that posted some trashy, toothless woman parody pic. Let's also not forget the guy who responded by saying he had seen quite a few women like that in Hazard and the surrounding area. (Yes, I know-Hazard is in Eastern Kentucky.) But, way to alienate the ten or so people in Kentucky who still cheer for UT. The lack of class here is stunning, sometimes. Bowling Green is a very nice place, and unlike eastern Kentucky (where many are UT fans, lest you forget). Just...... think about who you disrespect. I'm from eastern KY, and I went to WKU. I've cheered for UT my entire life, but I can't do it anymore. I'll be pulling for you guys still in the majority of your games (DEFINITELY including UK). *Turns in the VFL card* Thanks for the memories! It's been a hell of a ride! :salute:

Good riddance

Reactions: 19 people
You know your program is low tier when you get the big head from beating Kentucky. What a bunch of maroons.

Exactly. If it wasn't for historical traditions and basketball I think it would be more exciting for WKU to be in the SEC East rather than Kentucky. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 1 person

Don't let the door hit you in the a&&,Bye Bye!:salute:

Reactions: 7 people

Ummm...awkward....

Reactions: 5 people

LOL, is this serious?

Doesn't get it.

Reactions: 4 people

So let me get this straight. Guy on rival's message board calls us all a bunch of inbred hillbillies that worship a mountain named rocky.

I make a glass houses remark, because deserved or not Kentucky has the reputation for cousin marryin'.

You can't take the ribbing and "turn in your VFL card"?

74343-Tombstone-well-bye-gif-hji0.gif

Reactions: 17 people
Not a VFL, IMO.

Reactions: 7 people

Thread is about to get interesting :popcorn:

I know some people on this board were shaking in their boots about WKU, thinking it was going to be a close game...it probably got WKU thinking they had a chance. Can't blame WKU fans when our fan base can't even be confident against a team like WKU. WKU was a decent football team but showed they can't compete on our level. All of those turnovers and the score proved they were out of their league...

Lol that one cat said our season will get worse more than WKUs will. Well no **** we play in the toughest conference in the nation plus next week we play the number two team in the nation out of conference. #WeakAssSunbelt

Reactions: 9 people

I'm glad you are no longer a "fan." Bye! Never come back! And please, let the door hit you in the a&& on the way out!

Reactions: 6 people
Lol that one cat said our season will get worse more than WKUs will. Well no **** we play in the toughest conference in the nation plus next week we play the number two team in the nation out of conference. #WeakAssSunbelt

We may be playing the number two team, but the Vols are gonna make us proud either way. This might be a fight until the end, but i think we'll be satisfied either way.

Reactions: 2 people

This is so comical lmao. Who gets this butthurt over a message board?

Reactions: 10 people

VN Store

Back