Lots of whining on the WKU message board

Let's not forget the "women of WKU" thread, and the guy that posted some trashy, toothless woman parody pic. Let's also not forget the guy who responded by saying he had seen quite a few women like that in Hazard and the surrounding area. (Yes, I know-Hazard is in Eastern Kentucky.) But, way to alienate the ten or so people in Kentucky who still cheer for UT. The lack of class here is stunning, sometimes. Bowling Green is a very nice place, and unlike eastern Kentucky (where many are UT fans, lest you forget). Just...... think about who you disrespect. I'm from eastern KY, and I went to WKU. I've cheered for UT my entire life, but I can't do it anymore. I'll be pulling for you guys still in the majority of your games (DEFINITELY including UK). *Turns in the VFL card* Thanks for the memories! It's been a hell of a ride! :salute:

Gtfo and stfo.

Reactions: 7 people
Lol that one cat said our season will get worse more than WKUs will. Well no **** we play in the toughest conference in the nation plus next week we play the number two team in the nation out of conference. #WeakAssSunbelt

Don't be too hard on them, they move up to the CUSA next year....which now will basically be an expanded Sun Belt.

Reactions: 1 person
This is so comical lmao. Who gets this butthurt over a message board?

tumblr_momx7v4G3h1qaobbko1_500.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Let's not forget the "women of WKU" thread, and the guy that posted some trashy, toothless woman parody pic. Let's also not forget the guy who responded by saying he had seen quite a few women like that in Hazard and the surrounding area. (Yes, I know-Hazard is in Eastern Kentucky.) But, way to alienate the ten or so people in Kentucky who still cheer for UT. The lack of class here is stunning, sometimes. Bowling Green is a very nice place, and unlike eastern Kentucky (where many are UT fans, lest you forget). Just...... think about who you disrespect. I'm from eastern KY, and I went to WKU. I've cheered for UT my entire life, but I can't do it anymore. I'll be pulling for you guys still in the majority of your games (DEFINITELY including UK). *Turns in the VFL card* Thanks for the memories! It's been a hell of a ride! :salute:

bye

Reactions: 5 people
So let me get this straight. Guy on rival's message board calls us all a bunch of inbred hillbillies that worship a mountain named rocky.

I make a glass houses remark, because deserved or not Kentucky has the reputation for cousin marryin'.

You can't take the ribbing and "turn in your VFL card"?

74343-Tombstone-well-bye-gif-hji0.gif

You deserve a big 'like' just for your incredible avitar--Curly Bill.

Reactions: 4 people
Lol that one cat said our season will get worse more than WKUs will. Well no **** we play in the toughest conference in the nation plus next week we play the number two team in the nation out of conference. #WeakAssSunbelt

UT = sun belt champs by whoopin da a**

Well...Bye
GIFSoup

You really are gonna be a wku fan over UT simply bcuz of a message board. You were never a fan to begin with. Have fun rooting for the big red blobs...nothing can compare to being a tennessee fan...have fun and good riddance!

I love this post from the link you posted:

"What's embarrassing is to lose by that score to any team especially one with inbred fans who worships a mountain top named Rocky."

Ironic considering I had to watch this thing march around all game....

I mean, c'mon. Seriously. What is that thing?

That's Grimace from the old McDonalds commercials and kids meals. He just turned red.

You know your program is low tier when you beat WKU and gloat about it...i mean seriously?
Go find a quote of me gloating. I expected a big win, called for it all week, and I challenge you to find anything of me gloating. We did what we should, and we should be proud of curbstomping that team back to the Sun Belt. Gloating...please.

Your high horse-
Get off it.

Reactions: 3 people

I think you took what he said a little to personally.

So the past few years you endured the ****ty seasons, then right before we hopefully return to prominence, you "leave"? The ride is just about to begin, why even bother waiting in line so to speak? And all because we jest with KY during Western KENTUCKY game week? Of course we're going to talk trash, just as we do with every opponent of ours. Don't take things so personally, especially over the internet.

Reactions: 7 people
let's not forget the "women of wku" thread, and the guy that posted some trashy, toothless woman parody pic. Let's also not forget the guy who responded by saying he had seen quite a few women like that in hazard and the surrounding area. (yes, i know-hazard is in eastern kentucky.) but, way to alienate the ten or so people in kentucky who still cheer for ut. The lack of class here is stunning, sometimes. Bowling green is a very nice place, and unlike eastern kentucky (where many are ut fans, lest you forget). Just...... Think about who you disrespect. I'm from eastern ky, and i went to wku. I've cheered for ut my entire life, but i can't do it anymore. I'll be pulling for you guys still in the majority of your games (definitely including uk). *turns in the vfl card* thanks for the memories! It's been a hell of a ride! :salute:

gtfo.

VN Store

Back