Lots of whining on the WKU message board

Let's not forget the "women of WKU" thread, and the guy that posted some trashy, toothless woman parody pic. Let's also not forget the guy who responded by saying he had seen quite a few women like that in Hazard and the surrounding area. (Yes, I know-Hazard is in Eastern Kentucky.) But, way to alienate the ten or so people in Kentucky who still cheer for UT. The lack of class here is stunning, sometimes. Bowling Green is a very nice place, and unlike eastern Kentucky (where many are UT fans, lest you forget). Just...... think about who you disrespect. I'm from eastern KY, and I went to WKU. I've cheered for UT my entire life, but I can't do it anymore. I'll be pulling for you guys still in the majority of your games (DEFINITELY including UK). *Turns in the VFL card* Thanks for the memories! It's been a hell of a ride! :salute:

Im from eastern ky and none of it offends me. I find it funny. Marrying our cousins makes us to up tight sometimes. On behalf of us eastern ky inbreds I'm sorry volnation ths guy is throwing in te towel! Go Vols, my cousin/wife agrees!

Reactions: 11 people
My favorite thread on their message board was "this loss is on the coaches" lol.

I agree the coaches shouldn't have dialed up the "4 turnovers in 4 plays" strategy. Even though it was executed perfectly.

Reactions: 5 people
Let's not forget the "women of WKU" thread, and the guy that posted some trashy, toothless woman parody pic. Let's also not forget the guy who responded by saying he had seen quite a few women like that in Hazard and the surrounding area. (Yes, I know-Hazard is in Eastern Kentucky.) But, way to alienate the ten or so people in Kentucky who still cheer for UT. The lack of class here is stunning, sometimes. Bowling Green is a very nice place, and unlike eastern Kentucky (where many are UT fans, lest you forget). Just...... think about who you disrespect. I'm from eastern KY, and I went to WKU. I've cheered for UT my entire life, but I can't do it anymore. I'll be pulling for you guys still in the majority of your games (DEFINITELY including UK). *Turns in the VFL card* Thanks for the memories! It's been a hell of a ride! :salute:

:lolabove::lolabove:

Reactions: 3 people

Somebody ran out of Midol...

Reactions: 2 people

:blink:
How does one turn in their VFL card, yet still pulls for UT in the majority of games?

Reactions: 3 people

Cry me a river. See ya redneck!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back