Lou Dobbs Cancelled

lol......Just googled him. The VA governor who had a black face picture or something, I vaguely remember the "sandal".
This certainly aged well . . .

Just got in. First thing on my to do list. respond to ND. I think he'll resign. seems as if society will demand it. Plus, he'll at least get a chance to show Trump what a sliver of dignity and class looks like.

Wife is always texting me about current events right after I've learned about it on VN.

Her message about Dobbs being canceled: "This is why we don't watch Fox News anymore" (except for Tucker Carlson)

Last edited:
This certainly aged well . . .
I take it he didn't resign? Then he moved closer to Trump on that horrendously despicable human continuum.

How do you guys find old posts so quickly? There have been a few times when I tried to find an old post, but I couldn't find an easy way.

I take it he didn't resign? Then he moved closer to Trump on that horrendously despicable human continuum.

How do you guys find old posts so quickly? There have been a few times when I tried to find an old post, but I couldn't find an easy way.
Lol, you support a pedophile, you support a a man who's complicit with babies being murdered amd kids being mutilated. Who's despicable? Your standards of despicable is as warped as your party.

Reactions: OL SMOKEY
Lol, you support a pedophile, you support a a man who's complicit with babies being murdered amd kids being mutilated. Who's despicable? Your standards of despicable is as warped as your party.
Turn off the talk radio.

Search bar. Then advanced search. From there you can specify parameters like which or all forums, key words, show both threads/posts as results or only one, posts by @UserName .......

For instance last summer you stated something like 'Trump was despised by all world leaders' ......' in a thread. I've forgotten which thread it was and don't care enough to look it up.

At the time of that thread, Trump had recently followed through on his threat to start removing troops over Germany's negligence paying NATO dues. Unlike the last 4 or 5 presidents who threatened but never followed through.

European village idiot Angel Merkel started squealing about how the evil dictator Orange Man was a dire threat to world peace.

I pointed out that the reality of Germany's conversion to renewable green electricity was that they created a huge energy deficit while lowering their GDP and had to start buying nuclear energy from France. Then the EU hit all countries with an immigration tax that they weren't prepared for.

I gave a short list of world leaders and countries that most likely found Merkel squealing about evil dictator being a threat to world peace, by refusing to provide unpaid for military support, hysterical.

If I cared to look it up I'd search posts by my @UserName, in the politics forum, while Merkel' must be in the results.

They probably just searched posts by you with VA. governor's name.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Search bar. Then advanced search. From there you can specify parameters like which or all forums, key words, show both threads/posts as results or only one, posts by @UserName .......

For instance last summer you stated something like 'Trump was despised by all world leaders' ......' in a thread. I've forgotten which thread it was and don't care enough to look it up.

At the time of that thread, Trump had recently followed through on his threat to start removing troops over Germany's negligence paying NATO dues. Unlike the last 4 or 5 presidents who threatened but never followed through.

European village idiot Angel Merkel started squealing about how the evil dictator Orange Man was a dire threat to world peace.

I pointed out that the reality of Germany's conversion to renewable green electricity was that they created a huge energy deficit while lowering their GDP and had to start buying nuclear energy from France. Then the EU hit all countries with an immigration tax that they weren't prepared for.

I gave a short list of world leaders and countries that most likely found Merkel squealing about evil dictator being a threat to world peace, by refusing to provide unpaid for military support, hysterical.

If I cared to look it up I'd search posts by my @UserName, in the politics forum, while Merkel' must be in the results.

They probably just searched posts by you with VA. governor's name.
Thanks. Hopefully I'll remember that the next time I have the desire to go back and find an old post.

Turn off the talk radio.

Talk radio doesn’t make people believe Joe Biden has an uncomfortable fascination with children. Talk radio doesn’t make people believe Biden is beholden to China in more ways than one. Talk radio doesn’t make people believe he is a jobs killer. Talk radio doesn’t make people believe he is a liar and has already drastic abused his power.

Facts do.

VN Store

Back