‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

It seems like everytime one of these “done deals” goes long- we always come up empty handed,
Maybe it’s my bvs colored glasses

multiple insiders have said it's done. not sure what else we can do but believe them. ap gave fifty cent, even callahan is on board.

basilio is a clown

Callahan said on the Sports Source television show in Segment 5 that the Heard kid should be commited to Tennessee by the end of today.

Last edited:
Basilio says this guy committed and told the staff on two separate occasions last week that he was going public. Each time he came back asking for more money instead of committing. Basilio thinks he still ends up at UT but he's getting every last dollar he can.

I get it, Basilio sucks, he doesn't know anything, he's just looking for clicks, etc. Save it. If you don't like the source, just ignore.
I don't like the source primarily because he has a bad habit of making things up to fill gaps in what he "knows"... which is often the bigger part of what he reports.

So if you're going to post his trash... then why should others "save it"? Why shouldn't they point out how unreliable that blowhard is?

Sure thing lol it never ceases to amaze me Year after year they come and go
MetalVol try’s his best to give info that is relayed to him/her, similar to AP and RC which changes a lot more then it used to but outside of metalVol not too many others have info that they pass along before AP or RC say it.

VN Store

Back