‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Exactly. Heard or his agency holding out for more money is far more likely than all of the other reasons we’ve been trying to tell ourselves if we are being honest. However, it doesn’t mean it won’t get done.
Sad part is that we have no other realistic options and Heard's camp knows it. Having said that, there comes a point where you have to walk away and be done with it.

Exactly. Heard or his agency holding out for more money is far more likely than all of the other reasons we’ve been trying to tell ourselves if we are being honest. However, it doesn’t mean it won’t get done.
Sad part is that we have no other realistic options and Heard's camp knows it. Having said that, there comes a point where you have to walk away and be done with it.
what are y'all talking about

That door swings both ways. Not a lot of programs with elite offenses have a left tackle spots to walk into. I expect this has much more to do with the staff wanting to create momentum going into Jr day.

Would be a real bummer if our fanbase treated this dude like mercenary if he’s really just dealing with a friends death and taking his time with the announcement because it’s not a big deal to him. All because a few talking heads couldn’t help but open their mouths and treat guesses like fact.

If this is true, how come we haven't heard about any other schools being involved in the past week or so? If you are truly trying to get the most $$, seems to me the smart play would be to have schools bidding against each other, not the way Heard has done it.

Would be a real bummer if our fanbase treated this dude like mercenary if he’s really just dealing with a friends death and taking his time with the announcement because it’s not a big deal to him. All because a few talking heads couldn’t help but open their mouths and treat guesses like fact.
would be on brand for our fanbase to do that on twitter or something.

I've done multi-million dollar deals on a word. If somebody tells you they accept the terms, the deal should be done with or without contracts. If someone says yes and then comes back and changes the deal, I will personally be very careful in dealing with them, up to choosing not to do so. Just my opinion. We have zero proof that's what's happening, although it's certainly plausible.

I have often said: "Choose your partners well and contracts aren't required. Choose your partners poorly and contracts aren't enough."
It might just be "an agreement in principle". coaches worked out a deal to convince Heard to play at UT, the numbers and exact nature of the deal will be worked out before anything is signed.

and I very much doubt you were doing hand shake multi million dollar deals with people you didn't have an established working relationship with, probably with other current deals running with them. and I very much doubt that verbal agreement was all the paperwork done on the matter either.

Do the fans have a valid point? I’ve never been to a hoops game
Yes they do. The seats are behind the goals while others are higher up, which is a shame. Think how loud our arena would be if the students sat mid court and closer to the court.

I’ve always said that students make the environment in both football and basketball. They are the same age as the players and provide more energy than someone like me, a 52 yr old. I scream during games but not nearly as consistent on every play line a student.

And the crowd does provide energy to the players and impact opposing teams in both football and basketball.

Maybe he got his info from Basillio. It's pretty close to the same.
Could be. I don’t know the individual but there are so many wanting to act like they are in the “know,” when in fact they regurgitate other news sources.

I’m not say @ Stoerner doesn’t have inside info. S/he may be the head coach for all I know.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
It might just be "an agreement in principle". coaches worked out a deal to convince Heard to play at UT, the numbers and exact nature of the deal will be worked out before anything is signed.

and I very much doubt you were doing hand shake multi million dollar deals with people you didn't have an established working relationship with, probably with other current deals running with them. and I very much doubt that verbal agreement was all the paperwork done on the matter either.
I actually had a company spend $4.5M on my behalf with nothing but a handshake, but to your point, it was because they knew me and the ethics of my company. Which was kinda the point. Let your yes be yes and your no be no.

If we negotiate, you agree to a price, and then you change it because you decided you wanted more, I would personally view that as revelatory.

And to be clear, I'm not saying that's what's happening here. I don't pretend to know.

Reactions: LaagerVol
Things don’t seem to be mooving at this time.

View attachment 610440
Oops…wrong heard/herd. 🤣
Me, Myself, and Irene Cow Beating - GIF - Imgur

Why hasn't anyone talked about Prime starting the daycare that Kiffin has been storing Hugh Freeze's prostitutes at in the cabin?

When are we as fans going to contribute enough to our crappy NIL to track the right airplane numbers to close on OL recruits instead of just farting on grandmother's couches?

Why haven't we talk about this recruit switching to defense to play Star since he's obviously more talented than our current secondary and WM sucks at getting recruits any other way?

Do you think it's a concerted effort with Rock Barnes, Tony Vitello, Danny White, Heupel and Jon Gruden to announce them publicly in a WWE arena, or maybe something like Battle at Bristol with Zalance coming out of the pace car?

If this is true, how come we haven't heard about any other schools being involved in the past week or so? If you are truly trying to get the most $$, seems to me the smart play would be to have schools bidding against each other, not the way Heard has done it.
I’m sure other schools are willing to pay. Just maybe not as much as us. However, if we are offering more than everyone else. It’s possible the hold out could be an attempt to have us bid against ourselves just to get it over with. I can’t remember the specifics but I remember some baseball commentators saying big spending teams like the Yankees and Dodgers bid against theirselves at times with some of their big contracts.

Why hasn't anyone talked about Prime starting the daycare that Kiffin has been storing Hugh Freeze's prostitutes at in the cabin?

When are we as fans going to contribute enough to our crappy NIL to track the right airplane numbers to close on OL recruits instead of just farting on grandmother's couches?

Why haven't we talk about this recruit switching to defense to play Star since he's obviously more talented than our current secondary and WM sucks at getting recruits any other way?

Do you think it's a concerted effort with Rock Barnes, Tony Vitello, Danny White, Heupel and Jon Gruden to announce them publicly in a WWE arena, or maybe something like Battle at Bristol with Zalance coming out of the pace car?
The weather keep you from your meds? You need someone to run to the pharmacy for you? It's ok to to ask for help.

VN Store

Back