‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

I consider them to run pay sites that keep the information flowing just enough to keep subscribers happy but IF they were to post on here it would be no different than others who copy/paste from Volquest or 24/7
my problem with them is they don't always distinguish between what they know as 100% fact (10%) and what they are putting an educated guess on (90%). and that level of "educated" guessing is often stuck somewhere around pre-K.

and then people put way too much emphasis on what is said.

I consider them to run pay sites that keep the information flowing just enough to keep subscribers happy but IF they were to post on here it would be no different than others who copy/paste from Volquest or 24/7
So you consider VQ and 24/7 sites that include insiders? Doesn’t AP post for VQ and Callahan 24/7? IOW, you do consider them insiders…?

my problem with them is they don't always distinguish between what they know as 100% fact (10%) and what they are putting an educated guess on (90%). and that level of "educated" guessing is often stuck somewhere around pre-K.

and then people put way too much emphasis on what is said.

Here is what I know: until Heard signs it really doesn’t matter who is or who isn’t an insider and the longer this goes cannot be seen as anything other than concerning. Hubbs is pretty good as well as Callahan but to be honest subscribers are paying 10$ to hear it about 5 minutes before everyone else

So you consider VQ and 24/7 sites that include insiders? Doesn’t AP post for VQ and Callahan 24/7? IOW, you do consider them insiders…?

We are talking about Volnation not Volquest or 24/7 unless you are suggesting that they are posting on here which may be true. We are discussing the belief that there are true insiders posting on this board

Reactions: Jaxon_Vol2017
Anyone have an update his commitment time? I was told there would be cake
Office Space I Would Set The Place On Fire Too If I Didnt Get My Cake GIF  by Maudit - Find & Share on GIPHY

Here is what I know: until Heard signs it really doesn’t matter who is or who isn’t an insider and the longer this goes cannot be seen as anything other than concerning. Hubbs is pretty good as well as Callahan but to be honest subscribers are paying 10$ to hear it about 5 minutes before everyone else
Are you saying he hasn’t signed?

That’s the point, you don’t know.

Callahan said on the Sports Source television show in Segment 5 that the Heard kid should be commited to Tennessee by the end of today.
I'm getting the point where I like Callahan more than AP. I used to like AP more because of his personality but lately he just seems to be moody. I'll take an even keeled Callahan all day

"While Jayson Swain mentioned that the Heard hold up is Hayes Fawcett….that’s is not the case. I spoke to Jayson and he misunderstood me last week on my appearance on the show so he spoke today on a misunderstanding. That is not the hold up and it’s more on the player representation and such as they dot i’s and cross t’s while it’s also a holiday weekend. Hopefully thing deal will be announced in the next day or so."
- AP

Boom coming soon

VN Store

Back