‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

They have to have accountants also, the government is going to want their cut at the end of the year as well
Their situations aren't complicated enough to warrant it.

But I'm sure many get weaseled into it...and many CPAs these days are also tied to "wealth management services" 😒 A far bigger scheme.

Just hope many are getting honest advice and aren't taken like so many before them. There are a lot of weasels out there.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

But I'm sure many get weaseled into it...and many CPAs these days are also tied to "wealth management services" 😒 A far bigger scheme.

Just hope many are getting honest advice and aren't taken like so many before them. There are a lot of weasels out there.
I wouldn’t doubt that scheme is already happening sadly but I think most are getting good advice

either way hope it works out for dude to come to tennessee.

sooner or later we gotta find our tackle. gonna stick with ap and callahan and assume we got em.

Reactions: SCRocket

I'm going to disagree that an athlete making 7 figure deals with multiple states potentially claiming nexus over their income doesn't warrant a CPA. At the very least it would be preventative.

You also need to take into account the type of expenses that are actually deductible as an "athlete" or as the face of an NIL deal. Then there's, nondeductibility of illegal expenses, gift tax forms for family...

I'm going to disagree that an athlete making 7 figure deals with multiple states potentially claiming nexus over their income doesn't warrant a CPA. At the very least it would be preventative.

You also need to take into account the type of expenses that are actually deductible as an "athlete" or as the face of an NIL deal. Then there's, nondeductibility of illegal expenses, gift tax forms for family...
Isn’t DEVO a CPA?

VN Store

Back