‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Oh really? Then you should turn in Ohio State. They're advertising players they brought in on their 24/7 sports page.

According to this, the dead period was over the 12th.

Also we got our TE last week too 😏
Dead period doesn’t mean you can’t talk to the player. But no official visits and no team-initiated contact.

Reactions: bpalmer28
I think the rule is different for recent coaching changes.
Dead period doesn’t mean you can’t talk to the player. But no official visits and no team-initiated contact.
Per the NCAA recruiting calendar
  • January 12– February 3, 2024: Contact period
So yeah, it would have been quite easy for him to visit somewhere last weekend.

Alice in Wonderland - The sailors hornpipe & The caucus race on Make a GIF

A man was sent to hell for his sins. As he was being led into the pits for an eternity of torment, he saw a lawyer passionately kissing a beautiful woman. “What a joke!” he said. “I have to roast in flames for all eternity and that lawyer gets to spend it with that beautiful woman.” Satan jabbed the man with his pitchfork and snarled, “Who are you to question that woman’s punishment?”

Move heretofore, from this day 16 of January in the year of our Lord, 2024. I do decree, the portal shall be renamed! In her original Cherokee dialect and tongue, ᎠᏍᏚᎢᏍᏗ. Which, translated is pøřțħũľ - or in white man's tongue 'sits with no leaves' or 'brown flowers.'

I talked to a friend of mine whose brother-in-law knows a guy from LSU whose next door neighbor's cousin said her boyfriend's Dad talked to a guy at Taco Bell and said Heard was announcing at 2:00pm.
wait is that the same guy that ordered the bean burrito? if so you can't trust him

Reactions: Tman44

VN Store

Back