‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

My best friends mom’s cousins step son’s girlfriends grandpa’s childhood best friends 3rd cousin just so happens to be a janitor for a restaurant that some high up people at the AD for UT said that they expect Heard to commit within a couple of hours… TIFWIW
And some here claim there are no insiders smh

My best friends mom’s cousins step son’s girlfriends grandpa’s childhood best friends 3rd cousin just so happens to be a janitor for a restaurant that some high up people at the AD for UT said that they expect Heard to commit within a couple of hours… TIFWIW
Wow...You know Jon Gruden too. That is so cool.

I am open to changing my mind. Point to something to something that shows I'm wrong. The logo on his sweat seemed reversed to me.

For one, who in the world is going to film someone else in mirrored mode? If it was in selfie mode, you would see the person filming it, because you can't film someone without looking at the screen to see what you are filming. Quite clearly its filmed on a backwards facing camera, not selfie mode.

Secondly, the words on the TV read correctly.

Reactions: Godfatha
Why would he tweet out a mirrored video lol
It's native to some cameras as a default.
I don't think Bull necessarily intends to film in mirrored mode for instance. The "Amazing Grace" on his wall is mirrored.

Edit: Bluechip Breakdown is one of my favorites.

Screenshot_20240116-185339.png

Last edited:

VN Store

Back