‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Set hut...View attachment 608490

This is exhausting. You morans let me know if anything happens...
I'm the same way. Whenever I go down the wormhole of a prospect's recruitment and start checking the rival boards for every update every hour, it never goes well. Mauigoa, Seaton are recent examples

I'll sit this one out to spare us the jinx

"(Heard) would like to get something done this week maybe as early as today or the next 48 hours or so. Tennessee has been in heavy communication with him."

Brent Hubbs of Volquest on SportsTalk today with John Wilkerson and Vince Ferrara on LSU portal OT Lance Heard, a former 5-star recruit.

Vols or Sooners decision per Brent on the priority portal target at a heavy need position of offensive tackle.
Old school dropped punt (thinking three stooges esque). IMG_4664.gif

I'm the same way. Whenever I go down the wormhole of a prospect's recruitment and start checking the rival boards for every update every hour, it never goes well. Mauigoa, Seaton are recent examples

I'll sit this one out to spare us the jinx
Its just obvious with these things, these kids have every chance to come to TN. For some reason we dont get em across the finish line. Its like they look for any reason to NOT come here.

Adios.

We'll take him back as a depth piece if the price is right.
Someone did already say we had not dismissed him yet. I don't see it though. Unless we land no one. If Campbell did agree to play RT though for Heard then hats off to him.

Guys like that don't get enough credit.

Reactions: Walkman
Remember folks these sites have subscriptions to sell.... talking about not much is half their job.
Free boards are way better. Besides, the folks that pay for that kind of spit ballin' usually run to places like this and drop the same info. They all want that insider status. I'll keep my money and let them fill me in on the postings.

Reactions: jbr82
Free boards are way better. Besides, the folks that pay for that kind of spit ballin' usually run to places like this and drop the same info. They all want that insider status. I'll keep my money and let them fill me in on the postings.
Yep. You can just listen to the pod as well. They pretty much give away the same information for free. That's what I do!

Someone did already say we had not dismissed him yet. I don't see it though. Unless we land no one. If Campbell did agree to play RT though for Heard then hats off to him.

Guys like that don't get enough credit.
Honestly, I'm not sure how this whole thing works behind the scene. Thought McDonald was to Ole Miss, but apparently he hadn't signed anything or the offer from Ole Miss was conditional? Now he's at UL? No idea when to actually consider a deal done anymore. Sure as heck don't live in the handshake era anymore and a man's word means next to nothing in the world of college football.

Every board has their place. I love their content overall, but between their pods and twitter it was hard to justify my subscription. I support them by watching their channel regularly though.

Honestly, I'm not sure how this whole thing works behind the scene. Thought McDonald was to Ole Miss, but apparently he hadn't signed anything or the offer from Ole Miss was conditional? Now he's at UL? No idea when to actually consider a deal done anymore. Sure as heck don't live in the handshake era anymore and a man's word means next to nothing in the world of college football.
Got that right on handshakes not meaning anything. I don't blame the guys that chase a check, but I value the guys that work quietly to make this team amazing.

Yep. You can just listen to the pod as well. They pretty much give away the same information for free. That's what I do!
I only listen to Hyams and Irwin on their Sunday show and Hubbs stuff. Don't know any others, but I'm sure everyone has an opinion to share.

VN Store

Back