‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

We'll take him back as a depth piece if the price is right.
How much do you think they would require from him to buy his way back in? He is probably the biggest loss going into the portal, even more than #9, but I would be shocked if they take back anyone who actually enters.

OU site update:
UPDATE: 1:09p - Alright guys, continuing to work the phones on the Zalance Heard situation.

In speaking to Oklahoma sources, I get the feeling they continue to feel good about the Sooners chances. Now that said they know they are fighting a real battle as several of their impending SEC brethren are making massive runs at the big man.

The stretches of the Laurel River through Madison County are beautiful too
Almost proposed to Mrs Crevol in Hot Springs. Had it not been for a cold, snowy day. That woulda been the deal. Ill spare you the subsequent details. 😂😁

BL is a fantastic smallmouth and brown trout fishery.

Frenchie is one of the few places ive seen a 14" 3lb Largemouth. One of the funniest things ive ever witnessed. Absolute tank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crookruss
Almost proposed to Mrs Crevol in Hot Springs. BL is a fantastic smallmouth and brown trout fishery.

Frenchie is one of the few places ive seen a 14" 3lb Largemouth. One of the funniest things ive ever witnessed. Absolute tank.
My ex was a largemouth but she was much bigger than 3lb...

VN Store

Back