‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Reactions: Ratvol
We aren't. Campbell just wanting more money. Move Campbell to RT and get him some NIL money, then bring in Heard. It's a win, win! Then add Lewis and our OL will be significantly improved.
The first two are done/will get done. I’m hoping we add Lewis though. Nico should be fairly set with protection.

I think the general understanding is that Percy Lewis was an option if we did not land Heard. If Heard commits then it is very likely that Lewis will not even visit.
Hubbs said today that he officially scheduled his visit with us this weekend. Staff wants them both based on AP and Hubbs

Elarbee has hardly spoke with Heard the last few days. This wouldn’t be his doing.
But it was his fault for high school recruits? I mean the ones before this year, right? Or was it just his fault for not having better backups for the bowl game?

Still not convinced it’s about Heard though. Could be in relation to GMac, which is just as exciting. But my BVS also tells me it won’t end well with either because that’s just how these things go…
You should probably take something for that. @TrippieRedd is an herbalist that could probably prescribe you something.

VN Store

Back