‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

"While Jayson Swain mentioned that the Heard hold up is Hayes Fawcett….that’s is not the case. I spoke to Jayson and he misunderstood me last week on my appearance on the show so he spoke today on a misunderstanding. That is not the hold up and it’s more on the player representation and such as they dot i’s and cross t’s while it’s also a holiday weekend. Hopefully thing deal will be announced in the next day or so."
- AP

Boom coming soon
I do think he’s coming, but c’mon, this is getting silly. First there was the GIF that got everyone excited, then it was something about a death, then it was time zone issues, from there it was player representation, then it became he was shopping around his offer, and now it’s because it’s a holiday weekend. The excuse making is getting laughable.

Office Space I Would Set The Place On Fire Too If I Didnt Get My Cake GIF  by Maudit - Find & Share on GIPHY

IMG_5298.gif

"While Jayson Swain mentioned that the Heard hold up is Hayes Fawcett….that’s is not the case. I spoke to Jayson and he misunderstood me last week on my appearance on the show so he spoke today on a misunderstanding. That is not the hold up and it’s more on the player representation and such as they dot i’s and cross t’s while it’s also a holiday weekend. Hopefully thing deal will be announced in the next day or so."
- AP

Boom coming soon
I do think he’s coming, but c’mon, this is getting silly. First there was the GIF that got everyone excited, then it was something about a death, then it was time zone issues, from there it was player representation, then it became he was shopping around his offer, and now it’s because it’s a holiday weekend. The excuse making is getting laughable.

I hear ya - but what do you mean? Like you said - he is coming here - I just think banks are closed if ya know what I'm saying.

- AP

Boom coming soon

Last edited:

You just took all the crap from random places and combined into one source giving excuses as to why a kid hasn’t announced a commitment even tho the kid has never said he was gonna announce on a specific date

You’re right. But unlike most of the NegaVols, @CAVPUT is a quality poster who’s always here (and the other Vol sports boards), win or lose. So many of them just show up to pile on when things go wrong. That’s not him. And he’s self deprecating, so that’s worth a lot.

Not that he needs me to defend him. I’m just doing so to earn some equity for the next time I give him crap. 😉
Wasn't attacking him. I value wit for the sake of wit. ;)

Reactions: NighthawkVol

come on man

You’re right. But unlike most of the NegaVols, @CAVPUT is a quality poster who’s always here (and the other Vol sports boards), win or lose. So many of them just show up to pile on when things go wrong. That’s not him. And he’s self deprecating, so that’s worth a lot.

Not that he needs me to defend him. I’m just doing so to earn some equity for the next time I give him crap. 😉

I don't like the source primarily because he has a bad habit of making things up to fill gaps in what he "knows"... which is often the bigger part of what he reports.

So if you're going to post his trash... then why should others "save it"? Why shouldn't they point out how unreliable that blowhard is?
It amazes me that people still take the guy seriously. Honestly, I can't think of a more unprofessional, unreliable source in the industry. It's like Jerry Springer meets Animal House. You throw enough stuff against the wall, at some point, something is gonna stick. He'll crow about that forever to give himself the cred he covets.

Reactions: sjt18
Oh trust me I’m not defending AP (iykyk). More commenting on you saying it’s getting laughable. Bc is it? Kid has been quiet the whole time. Just peeps here getting all worked up over nothing.
They’re upset because the people they don’t believe are not giving them an exact time.

VN Store

Back