"Majority of People Will Be Turned Away"

"he 2016 Annual Survey of Refugees (ASR) conducted by the ORR is a nationally representative survey that collects data on refugees who arrived in the United States from fiscal years 2011 through 2015 and captures their first few years in the country. This often overlooked but important data set, which has not been publicly available up until this year, aids in understanding how new arrivals are faring. An analysis of this survey finds that recently arrived refugees are working hard to improve their livelihoods; they are improving their English, getting jobs, and investing in their futures.

These results are consistent with prior research findings that refugees, over time, have high labor force participation rates, improve their English-language skills, and decrease their public benefit use. Research also finds that they represent a net positive to the U.S. economy after living only eight years in the country. A recent unpublished HHS report, which the Trump administration rejected and suppressed and The New York Times later obtained, found that refugees contributed a net $63 billion to the national economy over the course of a decade.

In terms of demographics, the ASR survey showed that nearly 22 percent of the recent arrivals were from Iraq; 17 percent from Burma; 12 percent from Bhutan; and 32 percent were from Somalia, Iran, Nepal, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, and Thailand combined. Regardless of ethnicity or religion, all of these refugees share painful, yet unique, circumstances that forced them to flee their countries. Their strength and resilience are key in helping them face the challenges of resettling in a foreign land. "

Refugees Thrive in America - Center for American Progress

I literally name multiple countries I am pro immigration for and 2 areas I am not and Huff starts sending link about the middle east and asia to prove his point which is not about those areas.

I am talking about the central and south Americans and Somalia.

That is it!!!!

Focus!!!

I literally name multiple countries I am pro immigration for and 2 areas I am not and Huff starts sending link about the middle east and asia to prove his point which is not about those areas.

I am talking about the central and south Americans and Somalia.

That is it!!!!

Focus!!!

Define net drain and not by your article.

In your own words.

The discussion started with me saying refugees make America great. You replied because you think they do not. Now you want me to define that for you? We should started with that a while ago, I suppose. How about you just demonstrate the ways in which they are either worse than the average American since I've already demonstrated with multiple sources that they are net contributors to the economy and taxes.

The discussion started with me saying they make America great. You replied because you think they do not. Now you want me to define that for you? We should started with that a while ago, I suppose. How about you just demonstrate the ways in which they are either worse than the average American since I've already demonstrated with multiple sources that they are net contributors to the economy and taxes.

I mentioned the group I stated from the get go.

Learn to read.

You linked Vietnam and iraq.

I am not talking about Kurds.

Kurds are awesome.

Focus on my words and stop twisting.

Reactions: AM64 and allvol123
Again....your link mentions the middle east.

I am not debating the middle east.

Read my words......Somalia and south America

Why is this hard for you to understand???

You refuted my point about all refugees. I imagine that refugees from certain countries might be a net negative, but you refuted the notion that all refugees combined are a net positive. Are you walking that back?

You refuted my point about all refugees. I imagine that refugees from certain countries might be a net negative, but you refuted the notion that all refugees combined are a net positive. Are you walking that back?

I said somalians and south/central Americans.

These refugees are a drain.

They add crime and require undo resources on the area.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
Look are you retarded?

I said somalians and south/central Americans.

These refugees are a drain.

They add crime and require undo resources on the area.

You got issues, man. You're rude and stupid. You implied refugees do not make America great. You gave no credit to any kind of refugee. Then you denigrated specific refugees. Now you disqualify points about Iraqi and Vietnamese refugees because you think you covered them already but you didn't even give credit to the regular immigrants from those countries. WTF are you going on about?

1613001708316.png

VN Store

Back