"Majority of People Will Be Turned Away"

Here is your net gain buddy.

8.8 billion is the cost for refugees.

Refugee costs: $8.8 billion, $80,000 per immigrant, free welfare, Medicaid (washingtonexaminer.com)

The Federation for American Immigration Reform Monday put the five-year price tag at $8.8 billion in federal and state costs, or nearly $80,000 per refugee. There are some 18 federal and state programs refugees can tap for financial help, including food stamps, child care, public housing and school loans.

There is your facts!!!!!

Reactions: AM64
I will post twice for the slow on here:

The Federation for American Immigration Reform Monday put the five-year price tag at $8.8 billion in federal and state costs, or nearly $80,000 per refugee. There are some 18 federal and state programs refugees can tap for financial help, including food stamps, child care, public housing and school loans.

I will post twice for the slow on here:

And what is the benefit? You're only looking at cost. The data I put forth accounted for both.

Still waiting for an anecdote about S American crimes.

I am gonna apologize for being an azz to you but not for my stance.

We disagree.

I deal with a lot of kurds, which I assume the Iraq person was, and I am not talking about Kurds or all refugees.

I cannot be more clear.

I am talking about specific refugees.

I just wouldnt go bragging about all your research while providing none. We crapped over Vol Main for doing it.

I prolly post more sources for my opinions than most peep on this forum. When somebody ignores or talks trash about information I posted and then tells me to post more, they are not really interested in sources of more information. They're just trying to control the situation by diverting attention from what's already there while playing me for a go-fetch-it type of jerk.

Last edited:
Do illegals pay income or payroll taxes? If they do then they are using stolen SSN's anmd a massive drain on resources.

Company i work for, we see a lot of invalid ssn when they get disability benefits. Normally we have to take a loss, over a year thats hundreds of thousands of dollars we're losing. We then have to raise rates.

If you get suspended, banned, or have to change user names on a website like this then you should really reflect on how poorly you are doing at life.
I got suspended from Twitter for saying the kid with the bowl cut in the picture “should have slapped his momma for getting him that haircut and then slapped her again for letting him go out of the house looking like that.”....... for real...
28E9DF94-0CEE-43F3-92E6-C27F34B7DEE0.jpeg

VN Store

Back