"Majority of People Will Be Turned Away"

I just wouldnt go bragging about all your research while providing none. We crapped over Vol Main for doing it.
I would not call any of the inaccurate propaganda Huff posts as research, Data, or facts. He’s in the Luther level of “I no longer waste time reading the obvious crap he posts”.

I got suspended from Twitter for saying the kid with the bowl cut in the picture “should have slapped his momma for getting him that haircut and then slapped her again for letting him go out of the house looking like that.”....... for real...
View attachment 350409

If you were to say Trump's moma should have smacked him, you would habe been nominate for a twitter award

If you were to say Trump's moma should have smacked him, you would have been nominate for a twitter award

I don't tweet, but my belief is that such web sites do enforce rules against posts which support violent behavior, racism, or hate against any particular group. I once got the ban hammer from FB for waxing literary with an obvious joke at the expense of White people. I get hated on now and then for being White and think I should be able to crack a joke at my own expense, but no. The reality is that public forums typically have rules. Mods range from tolerably good to intolerably bad. Whichever the case, posting in a public forum is not a private conversation. It's best to avoid behavior which quickly triggers a ban.

I don't tweet, but my belief is that such web sites do enforce rules against posts which support violent behavior, racism, or hate against any particular group. I once got the ban hammer from FB for waxing literary with an obvious joke at the expense of White people. I get hated on now and then for being White and think I should be able to crack a joke at my own expense, but no. The reality is that public forums typically have rules. Mods range from tolerably good to intolerably bad. Whichever the case, posting in a public forum is not a private conversation. It's best to avoid behavior which quickly triggers a ban.

Problem is the mods trnd to be biased, one way or another, so some can get away with what others cant.

Reactions: AM64
Problem is the mods tend to be biased, one way or another, so some can get away with what others cant.

I'm sure that is true to some extent, but the reality is that overseeing the writing of innumerable, unknown people is a difficult job, imperfectly done. We all have our moments, but it's a good policy to know the rules and stay close to them.

Last edited:
So you are taking taxes only.

Not crime, not value, not innovation, but just taxable wages?
It's a universal stastic the higher the income (taxes) the lower the crime.

Do you have something that bucks that?

I would not call any of the inaccurate propaganda Huff posts as research, Data, or facts. He’s in the Luther level of “I no longer waste time reading the obvious crap he posts”.
I didnt see any bs in what huff posted. Will admit I didnt fact check it. But I didnt see any information to refute it.

What's inaccurate that I've said? I make obvious points that are simultaneously inaccurate propaganda? Makes no sense.

It's a universal stastic the higher the income (taxes) the lower the crime.

Do you have something that bucks that?

I agree with this.

But net positive is what he was talking about.

Net positive is a very low bar.

Hence, I grouped one category of immigrants together (Chinese, Filipino, india, kurds, Coptic Christians) separately from another group ( south American, central American, somalian)

I understand not 100 percent of the second group is bad but the majority of our issues are coming from these 3 key areas.

I agree with this.

But net positive is what he was talking about.

Net positive is a very low bar.

Hence, I grouped one category of immigrants together (Chinese, Filipino, india, kurds, Coptic Christians) separately from another group ( south American, central American, somalian)

I understand not 100 percent of the second group is bad but the majority of our issues are coming from these 3 key areas.
Do you have data for that?

Do your own research.....

I posted multiple links earlier showing issues with the group I mentioned.

At this point you are just being annoying.
Again, Vol Main would be proud.

I already addressed the three articles you posted. It's still anecdotal. I can probably find three articles about people with my real name performing crime. Doesnt mean squat about me.

White people still commit the most crime. Dont see calls to ban us from anything.

Again, Vol Main would be proud.

I already addressed the three articles you posted. It's still anecdotal. I can probably find three articles about people with my real name performing crime. Doesnt mean squat about me.

White people still commit the most crime. Dont see calls to ban us from anything.

You are a strange duck.

You post that higher income equals less crime (which statistics states would be Anglo saxons) and then you state anglos commit more crime. Yet you provide no link yourself while bitching that I don't provide a link with every post.

Anglos do make up a vast majority of the population but per population ratio commit much less crime than other minority groups. This is a statistics that is easily googled on your own by any federal bureau so dont ask me to.

Clearly you are all over the board here and are just trying to be annoying. You also keep mentioning vol main too which is odd considering he has nothing to do with this discussion.

At this point you are just trolling.

Ps.

I fired the guy yesterday who pissed me off so damn bad so I am totally copacetic today. So you do you man.

Do illegals pay income or payroll taxes? If they do then they are using stolen SSN's anmd a massive drain on resources.
No, but they probably installed that roof over your house, and did a better job of it than the lazy asses who were milking the clock getting it done

VN Store

Back