Many of You All Are A National Embarassment

It’s embarrassing when you realize you’re grown adults reacting this way. It’s like watching a toddler throw a tantrum.

You embarrass me as a fan with your overreacting.

Show some patience, self control, and loyalty. If you’ve been around the game of football very long then you’ll know there are ups and downs in the course of a game.

Show some maturity and send these threads as texts to a friend versus making our fanbase an absolute joke.

I’m not talking to the majority here, but I’m certainly talking to the screaming children on here.

Grow. Up.

Lol

Reactions: volmanNC
Looks like some screenshots from Volquest? But yeah the game thread on here was brutal last night as usual.
I consider it pretty humorous with the same responses from the same goofs. I don't understand hiw some people define fan. We won the game against a hated rival, but that isn't good enough. SMH then ROFLMAO!

Reactions: Old Spice
Just who are you to tell another fan how they should act. As long as they’re not physically harming anyone they can do as they please

And there is a lot of talent on this team to be playing the way they are playing and now that they’re getting paid. People expect performance

Last edited:

It’s embarrassing when you realize you’re grown adults reacting this way. It’s like watching a toddler throw a tantrum.

Show some patience, self control, and loyalty. If you’ve been around the game of football very long then you’ll know there are ups and downs in the course of a game.

Show some maturity and send these threads as texts to a friend versus making our fanbase an absolute joke.

I’m not talking to the majority here, but I’m certainly talking to the screaming children on here.

Grow. Up.

Maybe message boards aren’t for you,
if this is what upsets you. If we are speaking about growing up. The crowd boos should concern you more if you’re picking and choosing.

Just who are you to tell another fan how they should act. As long as they’re not physically harming anyone they can do as they please

And there is a lot of talent on this team to be playing the way they are playing and now that they’re getting paid. People expect performance

You sound like Barry O
A lot of these self made authorities around here. They must not realize they could start their own podcasts and share their vast knowledge of sports and build their own fanbases.

Grow. Up.

gif-whatever.gif

Grow. Up.

Reading all of the other fan posts about their own teams is very telling. Lol

They do this on every team. Bama boards were in full melt down yesterday. Georgia had their share yesterday too.

Fans post in the moment. I have no issues venting here.
Now think about it... do you really want to defend our fanbase by comparing us to Gumps and Pups?

Grow. Up.

Or sober up

That's Volquest bro. Volquest is generally the most Pumper laden of our boards, besides our own RF.

Anyway, nite your posts or don't post, dammit.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back