Maricopa county in Arizona mishaps and other parts of the country done started

If you guys are not sure who is in charge out there. Hobbs is the secretary of state. She should have recused herself. I'm not sure why she didn't, that's on her, but the people in charge at the local level are all republicans, and this is a well known hive of cultism run by republicans. Ultimately, if Hobbs had recused herself (she should have), there would be no doubts.917219B2-05FB-47C4-BEFB-6AC31C37BA44.jpeg

Attachments

• 11048527-8203-4697-B6D6-E9F0972ECD97.jpeg
    11048527-8203-4697-B6D6-E9F0972ECD97.jpeg
    443.2 KB · Views: 11
Read the post above if you think what happens in one state doesn't affect another.

Sure it affects but it's not an issue between states that we need the federal government to intervene in. Each state is free to run their elections as they see fit within constitutional guidlines. I really can't believe anyone would want to willingly give the federal government more authority.

If you guys are not sure who is in charge out there. Hobbs is the secretary of state. She should have recused herself. I'm not sure why she didn't, that's on her, but the people in charge at the local level are all republicans, and this is a well known hive of cultism run by republicans. Ultimately, if Hobbs had recused herself (she should have), there would be no doubts.View attachment 512114
The Russians must of gotten to Hobbs too. Damn you Putin!

Actually I havent. I prefer "Two things are infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity". Plus you can add in malice with Humans.

One person making an error generally has limited consequences ... unless he/she is in government or significant corporate position. One computer programmer can cause a lot of damage unintentionally. A computer programmer with malice as intent (or a hacker), can really do a lot of damage.

Reactions: Tnslim1
Sure it affects but it's not an issue between states that we need the federal government to intervene in. Each state is free to run their elections as they see fit within constitutional guidlines. I really can't believe anyone would want to willingly give the federal government more authority.

There has to be a better way. You know these Dem states are corrupt and unaccountable.

One person making an error generally has limited consequences ... unless he/she is in government or significant corporate position. One computer programmer can cause a lot of damage unintentionally. A computer programmer with malice as intent (or a hacker), can really do a lot of damage.
That is different than a computer making a mistake.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

I tend to agree with you about giving the feds anything else to do, at the same time I think states do have a right not to be satisfied with what another state does when there's a negative effect on one. So other than invasion with the NG, what's the solution?

Newest GOP conspiracy theory?

The one about dead black people voting didn't pan out.

The one about made up ballots in boxes, that fell flat.

The one about the company doing the machines being some sort of hybrid between the DNC, Mexico, the Chinese, and I can't remember the others, that turned out to be a big fat lie.

GOP kinda running out of options because every time they change the outlines of the conspriacy they get asked for proof, and poof! ..... squadoosh.

There has to be a better way. You know these Dem states are corrupt and unaccountable.

It's a republican state... in fact a frumper state (or rather, in a state of frumpism). They were trying to get Hobbs in. On that fact alone, she should have recused herself. HUGE democratic mistake. The frumpies are taking advantage of that.

1667942214902-png.512099

This would mean that illegals could vote, be counted for federal offices, and the state washes its hands or any wrongdoing. In other word illegals in AZ can vote to elect a president without being a citizen?

Correct. You can thank the Obama Supreme Court for that.

Supreme Court: Arizona law requiring citizenship proof for voters is illegal

I tend to agree with you about giving the feds anything else to do, at the same time I think states do have a right not to be satisfied with what another state does when there's a negative effect on one. So other than invasion with the NG, what's the solution?

Reduce the power of the federal government to the point it doesn't matter in our daily lives who's in the Senate or WH. Also repeal the 17th amendment.

Reducing the power of the federal government solves almost all problems we have.

Reduce the power of the federal government to the point it doesn't matter in our daily lives who's in the Senate or WH. Also repeal the 17th amendment.

Well that has been my stance made on here numerous times..I also like pie in the sky.

Reactions: AM64

The one about the company doing the machines being some sort of hybrid between the DNC, Mexico, the Chinese, and I can't remember the others, that turned out to be a big fat lie.

GOP kinda running out of options because every time they change the outlines of the conspriacy they get asked for proof, and poof! ..... squadoosh.

Let me guess, you see absolutely no problem with the Chief Election official in Arizona running for Governor of Arizona while holding that official office at the same time ? Nobody with any integrity takes you and your trolling (faux outrage and all) seriously.

20% down.

It's a republican state... in fact a frumper state (or rather, in a state of frumpism). They were trying to get Hobbs in. On that fact alone, she should have recused herself. HUGE democratic mistake. The frumpies are taking advantage of that.

Except it's not. A good as you're admitting to openly cheating by Hobbs the state went Blue in 2020.

Let me guess, you see absolutely no problem with the Chief Election official in Arizona running for Governor of Arizona while holding that official office at the same time ? Nobody with any integrity takes you and your trolling (faux outrage and all) seriously.
Same as Steve Wynn dealing cards at the Wynn Hotels and guest only winning 20% of the time.

I for one appreciate the left openly cheating on their last day. Again, you can’t hide who you are. Eventually the chickens comes home to roost.

Remember this is what you wanted

VN Store

Back