Marxist Black Lives Matter

NAACP Forces swim competition to reverse its decision to make 12-year-old girl change out of her 'Black Lives Matter' bathing suit over ban on political language

A 12-year-old swimmer was nearly disqualified from a Wisconsin meet for wearing a Black Lives Matter swimsuit until the NAACP stepped in and forced officials to reverse their decision.

Sarah Lyons said her daughter Leidy Gallona wore the swimsuit in the wake of Amir Locke's death and because the Black Lives Matter movement is important to her as a woman of color.

According to the Duluth Area Family YMCA, which sponsored the event Sunday at Superior High School, the bathing suit went against USA Swimming's policy that bans political language.

53972079-10494101-image-a-1_1644416764352.jpg

Leidy Lyons (pictured) was temporarily disqualified from a swim meet for wearing a Black Lives Matter swim suit to a race on Sunday

12-year-old swimmer is almost disqualified from her meet for wearing a BLM bathing suit | Daily Mail Online

NAACP Forces swim competition to reverse its decision to make 12-year-old girl change out of her 'Black Lives Matter' bathing suit over ban on political language

A 12-year-old swimmer was nearly disqualified from a Wisconsin meet for wearing a Black Lives Matter swimsuit until the NAACP stepped in and forced officials to reverse their decision.

Sarah Lyons said her daughter Leidy Gallona wore the swimsuit in the wake of Amir Locke's death and because the Black Lives Matter movement is important to her as a woman of color.

According to the Duluth Area Family YMCA, which sponsored the event Sunday at Superior High School, the bathing suit went against USA Swimming's policy that bans political language.

Leidy Lyons (pictured) was temporarily disqualified from a swim meet for wearing a Black Lives Matter swim suit to a race on Sunday

12-year-old swimmer is almost disqualified from her meet for wearing a BLM bathing suit | Daily Mail Online

Being that it's important to her as a woman of color then it's OK.

What if a swimmer wanted to wear a Blue Lives Matter swimsuit? Would that be allowed? LOL!

Look mommy, I want to start being a victim as soon as I can.

Black Assassins Matter!!!

Craig Greenberg, a Democratic mayoral candidate in Louisville, was having a short meeting with four members of his campaign team Monday morning when a man stood in the doorway of the office, aimed a gun at the politician and started shooting, Greenberg said Monday.

One of Greenberg’s staffers managed to slam the door shut, he said, and the team used tables and desks to barricade themselves inside as the shooter fled.
No one was injured, Greenberg added during a news conference in which he provided his account of the incident, “despite one bullet coming so close that it grazed my sweater and my shirt."
“All of us are blessed, and I’m blessed to be standing here today with you," he said.

Police later arrested 21-year-old Quintez Brown, an activist. Brown is being held on charges of attempted murder and wanton endangerment, a Louisville Metro Police Department spokeswoman confirmed in an email to The Washington Post. No attorney was listed for Brown in court records, and attempts to reach his family early Tuesday were unsuccessful.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...reenberg-louisville-shooting-campaign-office/

Black Assassins Matter!!!

Craig Greenberg, a Democratic mayoral candidate in Louisville, was having a short meeting with four members of his campaign team Monday morning when a man stood in the doorway of the office, aimed a gun at the politician and started shooting, Greenberg said Monday.

One of Greenberg’s staffers managed to slam the door shut, he said, and the team used tables and desks to barricade themselves inside as the shooter fled.
No one was injured, Greenberg added during a news conference in which he provided his account of the incident, “despite one bullet coming so close that it grazed my sweater and my shirt."
“All of us are blessed, and I’m blessed to be standing here today with you," he said.

Police later arrested 21-year-old Quintez Brown, an activist. Brown is being held on charges of attempted murder and wanton endangerment, a Louisville Metro Police Department spokeswoman confirmed in an email to The Washington Post. No attorney was listed for Brown in court records, and attempts to reach his family early Tuesday were unsuccessful.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...reenberg-louisville-shooting-campaign-office/
Look man he was just peacefully protesting. Don't be a bigot.

VN Store

Back