Marxist Black Lives Matter

Is there not a white couple that recently caught felony charges for simply having guns in their hands defending their property against BLM “protesters”?

This is what makes me sick. This woman is being celebrated while that white couple is fighting a legal battle and never fired a single shot.

Responsible gun owners across the nation can find AT LEAST 5 different crimes in this video alone and nothing?

Let me start with the fact that she’s firing blindly into a developed neighborhood. Her aggressors are fleeing and she’s attempting to shoot them in the back. How about the fact that the law where I’m from says you can’t shoot someone over possessions. What about the fact that they were outside her home? If I cant shoot someone over stealing tools out of my truck, she can’t shoot someone over a puppy.

California threatens to hold BLM's leaders personally liable over missing financial records

The California Department of Justice has threatened to hold the leaders of Black Lives Matter personally liable if they fail to fork over information about the charity's $60 million bankroll within the next 60 days, according to a letter obtained by the Washington Examiner.

The move came just days after a Washington Examiner investigation found that BLM has had no known leader in charge of its millions since its co-founder resigned in May and that the Los Angeles address it lists on its tax forms is wrong.

"The organization BLACK LIVES MATTER GLOBAL NETWORK FOUNDATION, INC. is delinquent with The Registry of Charitable Trusts for failing to submit required annual report(s)," reads the letter, dated Jan. 31.

BLM is also prohibited from "soliciting or disbursing charitable funds" in California until it submits its 2020 Form 990 and other financial records to the state, the California DOJ informed the charity Monday. The letter added that the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, the legal entity that represents the national BLM movement, faces fines for "each month or partial month for which the report(s) are delinquent."

California's warning to BLM comes just weeks after Washington ordered the charity to "immediately cease" fundraising in the liberal state due to its lack of financial transparency. Despite the order, BLM continues to solicit and receive contributions from Washington residents.

California threatens to hold BLM's leaders personally liable over missing financial records

Just as justice starts to close in on these thieves they closed down their online funding campaign.

They have gotten rich and duped a whole lot of corporations and democrat voters.

They've made 10's of millions of dollars from idiots.

Just as justice starts to close in on these thieves they closed down their online funding campaign.

They have gotten rich and duped a whole lot of corporations and democrat voters.

They've made 10's of millions of dollars from idiots.
Reminds you of "build the wall", "stop the steal", and "the truckers"....some morons will give their money to anyone who pushes the right button.

Is there not a white couple that recently caught felony charges for simply having guns in their hands defending their property against BLM “protesters”?

This is what makes me sick. This woman is being celebrated while that white couple is fighting a legal battle and never fired a single shot.

Responsible gun owners across the nation can find AT LEAST 5 different crimes in this video alone and nothing?

Let me start with the fact that she’s firing blindly into a developed neighborhood. Her aggressors are fleeing and she’s attempting to shoot them in the back. How about the fact that the law where I’m from says you can’t shoot someone over possessions. What about the fact that they were outside her home? If I cant shoot someone over stealing tools out of my truck, she can’t shoot someone over a puppy.

Yeah that’s some amazingly favorable media coverage for someone who could’ve killed her neighbors firing blindly into a subdivision without a threat to her life. Seems her ethnicity may have determined the coverage

Reminds you of "build the wall", "stop the steal", and "the truckers"....some morons will give their money to anyone who pushes the right button.

Except the money for the truckers was stolen by go fund me. Odd too that you’d mock the people who donated given you stated you agreed with their cause (opposing vaccine mandates)

Yeah that’s some amazingly favorable media coverage for someone who could’ve killed her neighbors firing blindly into a subdivision without a threat to her life. Seems her ethnicity may have determined the coverage
My point exactly. Yet we watch video after video of self proclaimed “White privilege” and how someone got treated poorly because of the color of their skin. I’ve always said it goes both ways and always has. However, it doesn’t happen nearly as much as it’s portrayed. Black OR white. This is a video every shooting school in the nation should want to get their hands on because this is an example of what NOT to do in every way possible compressed into like 10 seconds.

Except the money for the truckers was stolen by go fund me. Odd too that you’d mock the people who donated given you stated you agreed with their cause (opposing vaccine mandates)
Why are the donations being redirected?
I don't mock people giving to the truckers any more than I mock the people giving to BLM.
Just because you agree with a cause doesn't mean you agree with the method.

Why are the donations being redirected?
I don't mock people giving to the truckers any more than I mock the people giving to BLM.
Just because you agree with a cause doesn't mean you agree with the method.

Because they’re out of work due to mandates. You proclaim you oppose the mandates. So how can you also oppose supporting people out of work due to mandates?

If I just referred to them as the “unemployed” or “poor” would that help?

Reactions: 1vol8 and BreatheUT
Because they’re out of work due to mandates. You proclaim you oppose the mandates. So how can you also oppose supporting people out of work due to mandates?

If I just referred to them as the “unemployed” or “poor” would that help?
I have no idea what question you are answering, certainly not one I asked.

She sure was fast on the trigger. just sayin'.

What odd hair features. Her hairline is way back and her eyebrows are too high.

She looks like a clown sans makeup.

Remember that these aren't professed family women in heterosexual relationships. However, most have lined their pockets off the backs of democrats wishing for that koolaid.

Reactions: dovervolz

VN Store

Back