Marxist Black Lives Matter

NYC will pay 300 Black Lives Matter protesters $21,500 EACH after they were wrongly kettled, zip-tied and hit with batons and pepper-spray during 2020 Bronx demonstration in riot-hit city days after George Floyd's murder

New York City has agreed to pay more than 300 Black Lives Matter protesters $21,500 each after they were zip-tied, hit with batons and pepper-sprayed during a 2020 demonstration.

68225525-11808467-Another_image_of_the_clash_showed_cops_and_protesters_tussling_c-a-25_1677696288002.jpg

Another image of the clash showed cops and protesters tussling close to a car. The NYPD has admitted flouting its own rules on how to handle protesters

NYC will pay $21,500 to HUNDREDS of BLM protestors | Daily Mail Online

Media mogul Steve Forbes was Assaulted by screaming BLM protesters who threw drinks over him at party for conservative book about 'wokeism poisoning young brains'

Media mogul Steve Forbes has revealed he was assaulted by two 'wild-eyed' Black Lives Matter protesters at a conservative book launch in New York.

Forbes says the campaigners stormed into the event on Wednesday and began 'yelling almost incoherently,' pushing books off the counter and drenching guests in drinks.

Media mogul Steve Forbes assaulted by BLM protesters at Conservative book launch | Daily Mail Online

Black Lives Matter Movement Received Nearly $83 Billion from Corporations

GettyImages-459550636-e1678825847129-640x480.jpg

The Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement and related causes received an astonishing $82.9 billion from corporations, a new funding database from the Claremont Institute has found.

The Claremont Institute’s Center for the American Way of Life explained the necessity of their report in an article published in Newsweek, where the Center asserted that the 2020 BLM movement was about more than just “rioting and destruction.”

The Center explained that “The BLM pressure campaigns, harassment, and moral blackmail also amounted to possibly the most lucrative shakedown of corporate America in its history.”

“As a point of reference, $82.9 billion is more than the GDP of 46 African countries. In 2022, the Ford Motor Company’s profits were $23 billion,” they also noted. The sum of $82.9 million includes “more than $123 million to the BLM parent organizations directly,” as well as much more to other organizations supporting BLM’s agenda.

The list reveals that several popular corporations from a wide range of different industries supplied the movement with large sums of cash. Walmart, for example, which is based in Arkansas, gave a whopping $100 million in support of BLM and related causes focusing on “racial equity.” Amazon gave even more, supplying the movement with an astonishing $169.5 million. Silicon Valley Bank gave the movement $73.45 million.

Black Lives Matter Received Nearly $83 Billion from Corporations

Black Lives Matter Movement Received Nearly $83 Billion from Corporations

GettyImages-459550636-e1678825847129-640x480.jpg

The Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement and related causes received an astonishing $82.9 billion from corporations, a new funding database from the Claremont Institute has found.

The Claremont Institute’s Center for the American Way of Life explained the necessity of their report in an article published in Newsweek, where the Center asserted that the 2020 BLM movement was about more than just “rioting and destruction.”

The Center explained that “The BLM pressure campaigns, harassment, and moral blackmail also amounted to possibly the most lucrative shakedown of corporate America in its history.”

“As a point of reference, $82.9 billion is more than the GDP of 46 African countries. In 2022, the Ford Motor Company’s profits were $23 billion,” they also noted. The sum of $82.9 million includes “more than $123 million to the BLM parent organizations directly,” as well as much more to other organizations supporting BLM’s agenda.

The list reveals that several popular corporations from a wide range of different industries supplied the movement with large sums of cash. Walmart, for example, which is based in Arkansas, gave a whopping $100 million in support of BLM and related causes focusing on “racial equity.” Amazon gave even more, supplying the movement with an astonishing $169.5 million. Silicon Valley Bank gave the movement $73.45 million.

Black Lives Matter Received Nearly $83 Billion from Corporations

Big deal, conservative hate groups do and have received covert and overt funding and even armaments from corporation
for centuries.

Army sergeant is CONVICTED of murdering Black Lives Matter protester by shooting him dead during July 2020 riots in wake of George Floyd murder

A jury in Austin, Texas, has convicted an Army sergeant and Uber driver of murder after he shot dead an AK-47 wielding Black Lives Matter protester during the George Floyd riots in the summer of 2020.

Daniel Perry, 37, said that he killed Garrett Foster, 28, in self defense.

Perry was driving his ride share vehicle through downtown Austin on July 25, 2020, and found himself in the midst of a BLM protest.

The city, and much of the nation, was at the time roiled by demonstrations following the May 2020 murder of George Floyd by police in Minneapolis.

Defense lawyers said that Foster raised his AK-47 at Perry, and that Perry fired in self-defense.

Army sergeant is CONVICTED of murdering Black Lives Matter protester during George Floyd unrest | Daily Mail Online

Army sergeant is CONVICTED of murdering Black Lives Matter protester by shooting him dead during July 2020 riots in wake of George Floyd murder

A jury in Austin, Texas, has convicted an Army sergeant and Uber driver of murder after he shot dead an AK-47 wielding Black Lives Matter protester during the George Floyd riots in the summer of 2020.

Daniel Perry, 37, said that he killed Garrett Foster, 28, in self defense.

Perry was driving his ride share vehicle through downtown Austin on July 25, 2020, and found himself in the midst of a BLM protest.

The city, and much of the nation, was at the time roiled by demonstrations following the May 2020 murder of George Floyd by police in Minneapolis.

Defense lawyers said that Foster raised his AK-47 at Perry, and that Perry fired in self-defense.

Army sergeant is CONVICTED of murdering Black Lives Matter protester during George Floyd unrest | Daily Mail Online
His posts didn’t help him, but there were videos circulating of the deceased aggressively approaching people with his rifle.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Texas AG Paxton slams 'Soros-backed' prosecutor after jury convicts Army sergeant for shooting protester

FIRST ON FOX: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is lashing out at a "Soros-backed" prosecutor after a Lone Star State jury found Daniel Perry, a U.S. Army sergeant, guilty in the shooting death of an armed protester in Austin during anti-police demonstrations in the summer of 2020.

"Self-defense is a God-given right, not a crime. Unfortunately, the Soros-backed DA in Travis County cares more about the radical agenda of dangerous Antifa and BLM mobs than justice," Paxton said in a statement to Fox News Digital.

Texas AG Paxton slams 'Soros-backed' prosecutor after jury convicts Army sergeant for shooting protester

Last week, an Austin, Texas, jury convicted Daniel Perry for the murder of Garrett Foster. In the summer of 2020, Perry ran a red light, then drove into a crowd of people protesting the murder of George Floyd.

Foster, who was open-carrying a rifle — which is legal in Texas — approached Perry’s car to stop him from driving farther. According to witnesses, Foster’s rifle was pointed down. A few seconds later, Perry picked up his own gun and shot Foster, killing him.

In what has become an all too predictable reaction, the far right has since turned Perry into a martyr. Fever swamp personalities like Mike Cernovich and Tucker Carlson quickly advocated for a pardon, while far right personalities while calling Foster “terrorist,” a “rioter” a member of Antifa, and a “BLM boogaloo member.”

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, who has already a shown a willingness to take marching orders from Carlson, quickly jumped into the fray, stating that he looks “forward to approving the board’s pardon recommendation as soon as it hits my desk.”

(Abbott can’t do anything without the pardon board’s recommendation.)

The entire horrific incident is now firmly enmeshed in the culture war, so no amount of truth is going to burst the Fox News bubble. But it’s important to understand why these particular lies about this particular incident are especially dangerous. So let’s break all of this down . . .

The smearing of Garrett Foster

The guy came toward a car with a rifle and pointed it at the guy, it was on video. They were both standing ground. Given Texas law either could have shot the other legally.
If the guy with the AK had shot the other guy, there would be zero charges. Guy would have probably got a statue.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
The guy came toward a car with a rifle and pointed it at the guy, it was on video. They were both standing ground. Given Texas law either could have shot the other legally.
Gun is at his shoulder pointed into the vehicle...doesn't look lowered like witness said. Also he was warned by the police several times that night to stop point the rifle at them or they'd shot him. He even admitted that on camera.

NINTCHDBPICT000598476776.jpg

Should I be allowed by law to shoot if someone blocks my path forward and points a gun at me? This should be a no-brainer
The fact he was prosecuted at all given the video evidence is baffling. The fact a jury convicted him is just as concerning.

I haven't followed this case but remember when it happened it looked like self defense to me. I read somewhere where the prosecutor or DA, not sure if one and the same, withheld evidence many felt helped to support the defense.

Should I be allowed by law to shoot if someone blocks my path forward and points a gun at me? This should be a no-brainer

He never pointed the gun at him. Nobody said otherwise until the murderer changed his story later.

As far as we know with this incident, the deceased was behaving like a completely responsible officer of the peace, and the other guy was the one being dangerous, which is why Foster stopped him. If you care at all about responsible gun ownership and the benefit it brings to society, you need to be on the side of the deceased.

Since none of you probably read it:

— According to multiple witnesses, Perry ran a red light, then accelerated directly toward a group of protesters. He could easily have driven around the protest. He did not.

— According to multiple witnesses, Perry’s car nearly struck Foster’s fiancée Whitney Mitchell and the man who was pushing her wheelchair.

— According to multiple witnesses, protesters then surrounded Perry’s car, some of them kicking or slapping at the outside of it. Foster stood next to the car, holding his rifle. Multiple witnesses say Foster never pointed his rifle at Perry, though it’s worth noting that these witnesses were protesters, and thus hostile to Perry. The only photo of the incident is ambiguous.

— Perry himself initially said Foster never pointed the rifle at him. During his police interrogation, Perry said, “I believe he was going to aim at me. I didn’t want to give him a chance to aim at me.” If someone is holding a rifle in your general vicinity, but not pointing it at you, you do not have legal cover to kill them.

— According to multiple witnesses, Foster also gestured for Perry to move on. He also instructed Perry to stay in his car to avoid any further confrontation. Neither is consistent with someone who presented an immediate threat to kill or harm Perry.

— Even if Foster had pointed his gun at Perry, he would not have been in violation of Texas law. Based on Perry’s actions — running a red light toward a group of protesters — Foster had good reason to believe that Perry was attempting to harm Foster and those around him. He had the right to use lethal force to defend himself and others.

He never pointed the gun at him. Nobody said otherwise until the murderer changed his story later.

The deceased was behaving like a completely responsible officer of the peace, and the other guy was the one being dangerous, which is why Foster stopped him. If you care at all about responsible gun ownership and the benefit it brings to society, you need to be on the side of the deceased.
Officer of the peace? By blocking roads and pointing guns at cars? If someone blocks my path and points a gun at my vehicle then I have no right to self defense? There's no way I can view that as a threat to my safety?

Officer of the peace? By blocking roads and pointing guns at cars? If someone blocks my path and points a gun at my vehicle then I have no right to self defense? There's no way I can view that as a threat to my safety?

Bump.

Since none of you probably read it:

— According to multiple witnesses, Perry ran a red light, then accelerated directly toward a group of protesters. He could easily have driven around the protest. He did not.

— According to multiple witnesses, Perry’s car nearly struck Foster’s fiancée Whitney Mitchell and the man who was pushing her wheelchair.

— According to multiple witnesses, protesters then surrounded Perry’s car, some of them kicking or slapping at the outside of it. Foster stood next to the car, holding his rifle. Multiple witnesses say Foster never pointed his rifle at Perry, though it’s worth noting that these witnesses were protesters, and thus hostile to Perry. The only photo of the incident is ambiguous.

— Perry himself initially said Foster never pointed the rifle at him. During his police interrogation, Perry said, “I believe he was going to aim at me. I didn’t want to give him a chance to aim at me.” If someone is holding a rifle in your general vicinity, but not pointing it at you, you do not have legal cover to kill them.

— According to multiple witnesses, Foster also gestured for Perry to move on. He also instructed Perry to stay in his car to avoid any further confrontation. Neither is consistent with someone who presented an immediate threat to kill or harm Perry.

— Even if Foster had pointed his gun at Perry, he would not have been in violation of Texas law. Based on Perry’s actions — running a red light toward a group of protesters — Foster had good reason to believe that Perry was attempting to harm Foster and those around him. He had the right to use lethal force to defend himself and others.

VN Store

Back