Marxist Black Lives Matter

There are plenty of mass shootings that have been committed by leftists, so I'm not sure what you are getting at.

Yet another what aboutism post. Also, another half-truth. Anytime an ethnic minority commits a crime, the media is cosmic speed quick to report it, post the offender's image, and basically deserved or not proceeds to smear, and character assassinate the person. Whereas, often mainstream offenders, often have their images unpublished or blurred at first, and practically have excuse statements, sort of plausibly denied until it no longer can be. The rare exceptions seem to be increasingly when it involves police officials from certain metro areas. But by all means continue your duck and weave tactic to deny what it. I expect nothing less.

Wow, you can't even original post. Had to borrow/steal mine to express yourself. It's OK, they say mimicking is a form of praise, so thank you.
Again...... That's not what you said at all. And you claim I'm the one without cognitive abilities.

Then further dance around the point. I see you'd rather project and name call than actually discuss. Have a good day, I won't waste my time any further.

Reactions: dovervolz
Again...... That's not what you said at all. And you claim I'm the one without cognitive abilities.
Then further dance around the point. I see you'd rather project and name call than actually discuss. Have a good day, I won't waste my time any further.

That probably is true. It's what I learned from you and your ilk when I originally came to this forum and tried to discuss issues with you all. So, I guess I learned the insult and name-calling game very well from your lessons.

Yet another what aboutism post. Also, another half-truth. Anytime an ethnic minority commits a crime, the media is cosmic speed quick to report it, post the offender's image, and basically deserved or not proceeds to smear, and character assassinate the person. Whereas, often mainstream offenders, often have their images unpublished or blurred at first, and practically have excuse statements, sort of plausibly denied until it no longer can be. The rare exceptions seem to be increasingly when it involves police officials from certain metro areas. But by all means continue your duck and weave tactic to deny what it. I expect nothing less.

Wrong. The media gleefully reports till they are blue in the face any perceived racist or racist attack....true or not. See Jessie Smollet....however you spell it. They get off on skin color.

Wrong. The media gleefully reports till they are blue in the face any perceived racist or racist attack....true or not. See Jessie Smollet....however you spell it. They get off on skin color.

Wrong. You obviously ignore the frequency in which the media gleefully reports on criminal behavior by ethnic minorities. Even to the point of darkening their skin in photos to imply demonism, as they did with OJ. But never-mind, bigots gonna bigot, deny, lie, whataboutism, and other dubious tactics to both duck and stomp out the truth. And knowing you have never paid attention to my past posts, I'll restate a shocking claim of mine. All people are racists, though the degree, and even motivation varies. The snotty, presumptuous polite way academia says this is to use the term, ethnocentric. You see, all you want to do is put your bigotism on display. Me? I call the shots for what they really are, even if what they are, I prefer they weren't. The lamebrained, and pathological liars are incapable of such a balanced outlook. That said, continue to throw out your demon venom, I'm done with the likes of you. One cannot truly discourse with people who are ignorant by choice, and arrogantly proud of it.

Wrong. You obviously ignore the frequency in which the media gleefully reports on criminal behavior by ethnic minorities. Even to the point of darkening their skin in photos to imply demonism, as they did with OJ. But never-mind, bigots gonna bigot, deny, lie, whataboutism, and other dubious tactics to both duck and stomp out the truth. And knowing you have never paid attention to my past posts, I'll restate a shocking claim of mine. All people are racists, though the degree, and even motivation varies. The snotty, presumptuous polite way academia says this is to use the term, ethnocentric. You see, all you want to do is put your bigotism on display. Me? I call the shots for what they really are, even if what they are, I prefer they weren't. The lamebrained, and pathological liars are incapable of such a balanced outlook. That said, continue to throw out your demon venom, I'm done with the likes of you. One cannot truly discourse with people who are ignorant by choice, and arrogantly proud of it.

Totally disagree with the first part of your post. I find the bolded part to be very interesting, and I feel that you are defining racism in very weak ways perhaps. Perhaps something like someone not wanting to have children with another race because they want children within their own race? Perhaps even weaker sauce than that like thinking in your head something like: White girl: "I am so glad that I have good hair. I feel so sorry for those poor black girls with brittle hair". Black girl: "Man, that girl is ghost white. She needs the tanning bed bad!" Would these be examples of racism? Just curious as to your thoughts here.

Totally disagree with the first part of your post. I find the bolded part to be very interesting, and I feel that you are defining racism in very weak ways perhaps. Perhaps something like someone not wanting to have children with another race because they want children within their own race? Perhaps even weaker sauce than that like thinking in your head something like: White girl: "I am so glad that I have good hair. I feel so sorry for those poor black girls with brittle hair". Black girl: "Man, that girl is ghost white. She needs the tanning bed bad!" Would these be examples of racism? Just curious as to your thoughts here.

I knew your twisted mind would twist my words into something clearly not what they mean. And you're not curious. I've seen the setup tactic used too often. Bye.

San Fran's reparations committee proposes $5 million to each Black longtime resident, total debt forgiveness

" black Dimwit members of Congress are trying to enact reparations at the federal level.."

I am 45 years old and have been employed and receiving a real paycheck for 30 years straight. I have not earned 5 million dollars yet in my entire life. If the feds try to legislate this BS at the federal level...at taxpayer expense...i will probably begin the transition of moving my entire family to a different country. Both of my little sisters are black. They have faced the same amount of hurdles in life that i have, and less in some cases due to being minority females. This country is going to Hell in a handbasket, always faster than the day before. Damn.

San Fran's reparations committee proposes $5 million to each Black longtime resident, total debt forgiveness

" black Dimwit members of Congress are trying to enact reparations at the federal level.."

I am 45 years old and have been employed and receiving a real paycheck for 30 years straight. I have not earned 5 million dollars yet in my entire life. If the feds try to legislate this BS at the federal level...at taxpayer expense...i will probably begin the transition of moving my entire family to a different country. Both of my little sisters are black. They have faced the same amount of hurdles in life that i have, and less in some cases due to being minority females. This country is going to Hell in a handbasket, always faster than the day before. Damn.
if they pay them 5 million, then all blacks in SF should no longer have any quota privilege with college or getting job due to their color. what laughable is that they'll continue to whine racism.

After reading the article, do you only have to be a resident for 13 years and 18 years of age? If this is the metric they are using Steph Curry just made the cut if he’s a San Fran resident.I’m sure he can use the $$.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

WOW! Those Hispanics, dot Indians, Asians, white Leftists and Jews in California are fixing to pay some serious cash.

Where in Hades is CA to get such funds? The accounting manipulation funded by the Feds and taxpayers?

Humm, I’m guessing this is an attempt to reduce drug addiction in the Bay Area, any idea what all those people getting $5m at one time will do to the prices of “luxury” items? I’m betting most of that payout will not be placed into long term investments

Reactions: Orangeburst
Humm, I’m guessing this is an attempt to reduce drug addiction in the Bay Area, any idea what all those people getting $5m at one time will do to the prices of “luxury” items? I’m betting most of that payout will not be placed into long term investments

Yeah..it would be a great time to own or even be a salesman at a BMW/Mercedes/Bentley etc dealership. Ofc a wise man, when given $5M from anyone while living there would move to the country, spend $1M tops on a chunk of land (BIG) build a nice house on it....and live off of the interest on the other 4M for generations. At 8% annually, you're looking at a minimum of $320k per year with a home already paid for...one could live very comfortably off just half of that interest $ and reinvest the rest to grow the principal.

Of course Cali is slam full of moron leftists...and if professional athletes, movie stars, and musicians (and lottery winners tbh) are any indication at all of their ability to handle money....about 90% of them would be flat broke in a year or 2, while many would also end up dead or in prison.

I asked my preacher once why most of the folks in churches struggled financially or were middle class versus being rich....he said because God knows that most people could not handle having that much money without doing great harm to themselves and others. Sounds about right IMO.

Yeah..it would be a great time to own or even be a salesman at a BMW/Mercedes/Bentley etc dealership. Ofc a wise man, when given $5M from anyone while living there would move to the country, spend $1M tops on a chunk of land (BIG) build a nice house on it....and live off of the interest on the other 4M for generations. At 8% annually, you're looking at a minimum of $320k per year with a home already paid for...one could live very comfortably off just half of that interest $ and reinvest the rest to grow the principal.

Of course Cali is slam full of moron leftists...and if professional athletes, movie stars, and musicians (and lottery winners tbh) are any indication at all of their ability to handle money....about 90% of them would be flat broke in a year or 2, while many would also end up dead or in prison.

I asked my preacher once why most of the folks in churches struggled financially or were middle class versus being rich....he said because God knows that most people could not handle having that much money without doing great harm to themselves and others. Sounds about right IMO.

Where are they getting 8%

5 million in San Fran will not last 2 years. Will that money be taxed? City, state fed taxes?

How Black Lives Matter is indoctrinating your kids — and what you can do about it

hollander-blm-221.jpg

In their 1848 Communist Manifesto, Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels famously stated communists seek to “rescue education from the influence of the ruling class” by changing the type of social intervention that informs instruction — later to be known as “re-education.”

Likewise, the revolutionary Black Lives Matter movement, co-founded by self-described radical organizers and trained Marxists, has given rise to a Black Lives Matter at School coalition whose activists seek to alter public-school curricula under the guise of promoting “racial justice in education.”

Black Lives Matter is indoctrinating kids — here's what you can do

Ohio police probe report Black students Assaulted, Forced White students to Say 'Black Lives Matter'

A group of Springfield, Ohio, elementary school White students were allegedly threatened and assaulted after a group of Black students told them to say, "Black Lives Matter," or else, according to reports.

The Springfield Police Department said an officer responded to Kenwood Elementary School just before 10:20 a.m. on Monday in reference to an incident that happened on Friday.

BLM.jpg

When the officer arrived, he spoke with the school’s principal, Evan Hunsaker, who said an incident occurred on the playground on Friday during recess.

Ohio police probe report Black students assaulted, forced White students to say 'Black Lives Matter'

Ohio police probe report Black students Assaulted, Forced White students to Say 'Black Lives Matter'

A group of Springfield, Ohio, elementary school White students were allegedly threatened and assaulted after a group of Black students told them to say, "Black Lives Matter," or else, according to reports.

The Springfield Police Department said an officer responded to Kenwood Elementary School just before 10:20 a.m. on Monday in reference to an incident that happened on Friday.

BLM.jpg

When the officer arrived, he spoke with the school’s principal, Evan Hunsaker, who said an incident occurred on the playground on Friday during recess.

Ohio police probe report Black students assaulted, forced White students to say 'Black Lives Matter'
Elementary school. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Insanity.

VN Store

Back