Mass Shooting in Atlanta

I'm sure they'd understand their killer was just having a bad day.

At those ages they weren't selling more than massages unless the killer is a huge pervert, then again if it was racial he could have hit places where Asians are more populous

It’s kinda crazy they want to label it simply as a hate crime yet he only targeted massage parlors. I suppose it’s inappropriate to ask why so many Asians run brothels out of massage parlors.

It’s kinda crazy they want to label it simply as a hate crime yet he only targeted massage parlors. I suppose it’s inappropriate to ask why so many Asians run brothels out of massage parlors.

Politicians are turning back the clocks on race relations in the US. And the media are a willing accomplice. It’s disgusting .

At those ages they weren't selling more than massages unless the killer is a huge pervert, then again if it was racial he could have hit places where Asians are more populous
You would be surprised what they sell at those ages

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
We need to set a national mandate that you're only allowed to commit crimes against people of your own race and/or ethnicity.

Or would that be racist too?

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Does making it a hate crime add to his life imprisonment or death sentence?
Charging a hate crime would be interesting. If he was simply targeting massage parlors the prosecutor’s main thrust would have to be “yes and we all know what race of people run massage parlors don’t we?”

Reactions: AM64
IMO he should clearly get the death penalty. If it's a racial crime it would be hard to avoid it. If it's because he wanted to be more like Jesus he will be doing interviews with every preacher in Georgia talking about how he's a saved christian.
He killed several people. WTH is the matter with you? Who cares why he did it? My god we are such a f-d up society. Of course it's the death penalty.

He killed them bc they are Asian. Death!!!

He killed them bc they are sex workers. Maybe not death!!'

Hate crime stuff is so stupid.

And I am anti death penalty

Last edited:
He killed several people. WTH is the matter with you? Who cares why he did it? My god we are such a f-d up society.
Does it not matter what the root cause of the murders is? It more than likely either comes from racism or the Bible. Why are so many white christian posters here wanting to dismiss this? We all know if he was a Muslim we'd be preparing to invade Iraq again.

Find out why this guy decided to do what he did and rid that mentality from society

Does it not matter what the root cause of the murders is? It more than likely either comes from racism or the Bible. Why are so many white christian posters here wanting to dismiss this? We all know if he was a Muslim we'd be preparing to invade Iraq again.

Find out why this guy decided to do what he did and rid that mentality from society

I clearly need to get in the slow lane with you on this. Do you think he killed bc they were Asian? Even though he killed 2 non Asians. Said it's not his motive. And gave plausible reason why it wasn't . Or do you just want to live in identity politics land?

VN Store

Back