Mass Shooting in Atlanta

So we're supposed to take the killer with chin pubes' word for it?

Well, certainly the answer to the question “why did you kill them?” would at least be a good place to start. I would also think that any evidence of prior issues with Asians would be important to delineate. So far, the only common denominator is sex. He had a history of sexual issues and said he killed to eliminate that. If he is shown to have had prior racist interactions with Asians (or any other race honestly) then that would certainly change things.

Well, certainly the answer to the question “why did you kill them?” would at least be a good place to start. I would also think that any evidence of prior issues with Asians would be important to delineate. So far, the only common denominator is sex. He had a history of sexual issues and said he killed to eliminate that. If he is shown to have had prior racist interactions with Asians (or any other race honestly) then that would certainly change things.
It's a smart move on the killer's part. He's already got the sheriff of Cherokee county downplaying the murders. Staying you murdered people so you can overcome a sex addiction and be more in tune with the teachings of christ will no doubt garner support among the fire and brimstone crowd. Give it another week and I'm sure some of our more christian posters will be saying it was the right thing to do according to the scriptures.

It's a smart move on the killer's part. He's already got the sheriff of Cherokee county downplaying the murders. Staying you murdered people so you can overcome a sex addiction and be more in tune with the teachings of christ will no doubt garner support among the fire and brimstone crowd. Give it another week and I'm sure some of our more christian posters will be saying it was the right thing to do according to the scriptures.

The dude will never see the light of day again and everyone is ok with that. Hell he may even get the death sentence, fine by me. His motives are irrelevant.

The dude will never see the light of day again and everyone is ok with that. Hell he may even get the death sentence, fine by me. His motives are irrelevant.
IMO he should clearly get the death penalty. If it's a racial crime it would be hard to avoid it. If it's because he wanted to be more like Jesus he will be doing interviews with every preacher in Georgia talking about how he's a saved christian.

IMO he should clearly get the death penalty. If it's a racial crime it would be hard to avoid it. If it's because he wanted to be more like Jesus he will be doing interviews with every preacher in Georgia talking about how he's a saved christian.

He should get the death penalty for killing a person let alone 8. Their race is irrelevant....at least it is to me. If he wants to get right with the Lord he needs get on with it quickly.

Reactions: 508mikey and AM64

He’s a murderer. Ultimately that’s the bottom line regardless of motive.

But it’s nice to see you have your backup plan laid out...if he isn’t a racist lunatic, then he must be a religious lunatic. Gotta have a label.

But it’s nice to see you have your backup plan laid out...if he isn’t a racist lunatic, then he must be a religious lunatic. Gotta have a label.
It's clearly one or the other

Small minds require small logic

Higher burdens to achieve gun ownership will lower gun ownership which will curb gun violence. It won't happen right away due to the massive surge of guns irrationally and irresponsibly allowed in this country.

But we have to start somewhere.
No it won't, the demand will increase, the drug cartels will just smuggle weapons across the border if they aren't available domestically.

Reactions: AM64
Yeah cause murder isnt bad. But the racial part that's worth punishing for....

People dont have value, only their race does...

VN Store

Back