Mass Shooting in Atlanta

I clearly need to get in the slow lane with you on this. Do you think he killed bc they were Asian? Even though he killed 2 non Asians. Said it's not his motive. And gave plausible reason why it wasn't . Or do you just want to live in identity politics land?
I think right now it's fairly obvious the murders were spurred on by either racism or religion. You and others can just take the killer's word for it and leave it at that. I guess the idea that a mass murderer would lie about his motives in an attempt look to avoid the death penalty is a foreign concept to all the experts here.

Does it not matter what the root cause of the murders is? It more than likely either comes from racism or the Bible. Why are so many white christian posters here wanting to dismiss this? We all know if he was a Muslim we'd be preparing to invade Iraq again.

Find out why this guy decided to do what he did and rid that mentality from society

So is it safe to assume that you are atheist? If so, then we should investigate the root cause of every murder committed. I wonder how many murders on a daily basis are done under the guise of religion? So if you are for ridding society of religious mentality, then are you cool with ridding society of atheistic mentality as well?

I think right now it's fairly obvious the murders were spurred on by either racism or religion. You and others can just take the killer's word for it and leave it at that. I guess the idea that a mass murderer would lie about his motives in an attempt look to avoid the death penalty is a foreign concept to all the experts here.

So that’s the only 2 possible reasons? Racism or religion? The only 2?

Maybe we should automatically sentence someone to the gas chamber if they rob someone they think has money. Do you not see how utterly stupid your line of thinking is? That was rhetorical.

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
So is it safe to assume that you are atheist? If so, then we should investigate the root cause of every murder committed. I wonder how many murders on a daily basis are done under the guise of religion? So if you are for ridding society of religious mentality, then are you cool with ridding society of atheistic mentality as well?
I don't claim to know everything and what will happen when we die. But I do know that the idea that an imaginary man in the sky is the one who's really in charge of things is utter nonsense.

Reactions: Septic
I don't claim to know everything and what will happen when we die. But I do know that the idea that an imaginary man in the sky is the one who's really in charge of things is utter nonsense.

It’s utter nonsense to you. To many, many others it’s not. Funny how you seem to not be able to address my post directly.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Reactions: AM64
lol. Come on EvilLawyer, your paralegal training should have given you better insight into this.

Nationwide protests supporting Asian Americans unfold after recent attacks — The Washington Post

“...police say, Robert Aaron Long, a White man, had shot and killed eight people...”

go ahead. Google it. Read the links to articles about attacks on Asians from the WP and others. Show me one other article they publish that lists the race of the offender.
When they don't publish the race 9 times out of 10 its because its a black or hispanic. A "tall man in his 30s or 40s" attacked an elderly white woman here in Atlanta. The AJC ran the story with that description and to "be on the look out". When you followed the link to the sheriffs website you'd see a "Tall black man in his 30s or 40s" as the suspect. Its a fairly common media tactic to try and downplay the fact minorities commit the most crime.

It’s utter nonsense to you. To many, many others it’s not. Funny how you seem to not be able to address my post directly.
Your post was a projection of falsities. Why would I address something that's complete jibberish?

Does it not matter what the root cause of the murders is? It more than likely either comes from racism or the Bible. Why are so many white christian posters here wanting to dismiss this? We all know if he was a Muslim we'd be preparing to invade Iraq again.

Find out why this guy decided to do what he did and rid that mentality from society
Nidal Hassan murdered a number of people and Obama glossed over the fact that he was Muslim and dismissed it as “workplace violence”.

Charging a hate crime would be interesting. If he was simply targeting massage parlors the prosecutor’s main thrust would have to be “yes and we all know what race of people run massage parlors don’t we?”
All the anti-racist arguments boil down to some incredibly racist thoughts.

There is no such thing as an imaginary MAN in the sky . I would bet though that George Carlin would like to enlighten you .. if he could

Dismiss this? How is hoping he spends the rest of his life in prison dismissing it?

He killed 8 people. HTF is he going to avoid the death penalty?

Reactions: Carl Pickens

Democrats have killed more people than he did , do we rid ourselves of that mentality also ?

When they don't publish the race 9 times out of 10 its because its a black or hispanic. A "tall man in his 30s or 40s" attacked an elderly white woman here in Atlanta. The AJC ran the story with that description and to "be on the look out". When you followed the link to the sheriffs website you'd see a "Tall black man in his 30s or 40s" as the suspect. Its a fairly common media tactic to try and downplay the fact minorities commit the most crime.
I remember when knox news sentinel started doing that. Be on the lookout for this shooter but also “suspect information was not available”. Then you go to WVLT and it says the guy is black. So “no suspect information” basically just became code for black.

Racism or Christianity? Good grief man.... the guy was obviously mentally ill.....it appears you may be as well.

I clearly need to get in the slow lane with you on this. Do you think he killed bc they were Asian? Even though he killed 2 non Asians. Said it's not his motive. And gave plausible reason why it wasn't . Or do you just want to live in identity politics land?
He’s a “believe whatever the media is pushing” guy.

Last edited:
The mass murder aspect kinda voids the non death penalty down here.

Killing is bad. Unless he is claiming self defense nothing is going to mitigate that.

Dahmer doesnt get a pass because he was hungry. This dude doesnt get a pass because he was horny.

Us pointing that out doesnt mean we are defending the guy or his actions.

VN Store

Back