Mass Shooting in Atlanta

Indianapolis shooting: Four people were shot dead -- including a 7-year-old -- after an argument over a stimulus check, officials say - CNN
210317013632-malik-halfacre-stimulus-check-dispute-mugshot-exlarge-169.jpg
Sister @evillawyer says that’s different.

Reactions: AM64
I know I’ve really missed the “people wouldnt get shot if we took guns away from law abiding citizens” stupidity that used to permeate this forum a year ago. Good to see things returning to (ab)normal.

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
Be wary of people with neck and face tattoos or like this guy, neck beards. These kind of people are peacocking their poor decision making skills and if you engage, you only have yourself to blame.

When's the last time you shaved?

Asking for a friend...

Reactions: OL SMOKEY
Just because the man looks like an inbred redneck, is wearing a carhartt jacket, comes from a county that voted for Trump by a 40 point margin, and wears an archery hat doesn't mean he's a Trump voter. Oh, who am I kidding, of course he's a Trumper.
EL, where were your other threads when other people were shot and killed in ATL? Why is this particular one special?

Last edited:
Curious as to why you start a thread over this mass shooting, yet not one for the mass shooting over the stimulus checks? Especially since an innocent child was murdered in cold blood during that? Surely you don't just pick when it's a white shooter, or you can make it political?
You don't see this as different than an argument over money?

You don't see this as different than an argument over money?
I actually do, but you know good and well that EL only posted this one because of it being a white shooter. Actually, the cause shouldn't matter if we're talking about innocent lives being taken, should it? The white guy didn't get a happy ending, or was racist, and the black guy wanted money. Either way, both were mass murders, correct?

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
I actually do, but you know good and well that EL only posted this one because of it being a white shooter. Actually, the cause shouldn't matter if we're talking about innocent lives being taken, should it? The white guy didn't get a happy ending, or was racist, and the black guy wanted money. Either way, both were mass murders, correct?
The people pushing the narrative on shootings aren’t interested in curbing gun violence. They are interested in curbing Gun ownership.

It's a national sorry where a person obviously targeted a certain demographic. The other story is tragic but it was a family argument over money that turned violent.

Yes, the reasons actually matter despite the cries that they don't. Not all acts are equal

It's a national sorry where a person obviously targeted a certain demographic. The other story is traffic but it was a family argument over money that turned violent.

Yes, the reasons actually matter despite the cries that they don't. Not all acts are equal
Are you using some kind of broken talk to text app? I think I know what you meant

It's a national sorry where a person obviously targeted a certain demographic. The other story is tragic but it was a family argument over money that turned violent.

What makes motive so important? A tragedy is a tragedy no matter why the criminal committed it. Are you for certain profiling tactics that target whitey?

I do apologize, I've always been under the impression that mass murder was bad, despite the reasons, or media coverage.

VN Store

Back