Mass Shooting in Atlanta

Pointing out hypocrisy isn’t being race obsessed.

Not necessarily but it can be. I mean, I can't say that the right is any less race-obsessed than the left. I know people on the right that can't see a successful black man without making a joke like "how on earth did he succeed in racist America?" They're completely obsessed with this aspect of politics. Just because you think you are reacting to others' obsession doesn't mean it's not an obsession for you, too.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
I wonder if he went to hellfire and damnation church or doughnuts and coffee church @volgr
When I did my rotation at Kalamazoo regional psych hospital there were several people in with religious delusions. I haves feeling he went all hellfire and brimstone because he’s mentally ill.

Not necessarily but it can be. I mean, I can't say that the right is any less race-obsessed than the left. I know people on the right that can't see a successful black man without making a joke like "how on earth did he succeed in racist America?" They're completely obsessed with this aspect of politics. Just because you think you are reacting to others' obsession doesn't mean it's not an obsession for you, too.

And that’s jokes my black friends are more apt to make and we all laugh. It’s like when there’s a shooting and the shooter kills himself. They’ll say “that guy ain’t black”. Everything is so muddled nowadays it’s almost impossible to identify a REAL racist or hate crime.

Reactions: AM64
Where have I said that? However I don't see anything factually wrong with the statement. Would be not qualify as a terrorist?
no he would not, you said he "targeted a certain demographic" which implied the Asians which was completely inaccurate, unless you meant the "demographic" was hookers

When I did my rotation at Kalamazoo regional psych hospital there were several people in with religious delusions. I haves feeling he went all hellfire and brimstone because he’s mentally ill.

I don't assume that. I just think that he's mentally ill and he happened to believe in hellfire and brimstone, and the combination was like speedball. But even that's probably assuming too much at this point.

no he would not, you said he "targeted a certain demographic" which implied the Asians which was completely inaccurate, unless you meant the "demographic" was hookers
He fits the bill whether you like the definition or not. Revenge, instill fear, etc into a specific group. He didn't have to take down buildings

There are other people besides the right and the left. I see people as people first without regard to politics. So the whole obsessing about race thing disturbs me. It’s a nurse/me thing.

I don't assume that. I just think that he's mentally ill and he happened to believe in hellfire and brimstone, and the combination was like speedball. But even that's probably assuming too much at this point.
Ya I’m waiting for some more to come out. We’ll see.

It's a national sorry where a person obviously targeted a certain demographic. The other story is tragic but it was a family argument over money that turned violent.

Yes, the reasons actually matter despite the cries that they don't. Not all acts are equal
The reason doesnt matter when there are calls to restrict rights over it. They arent selectively weeding out cases of gun violence based on the circumstances.

Higher burdens to achieve gun ownership will lower gun ownership which will curb gun violence. It won't happen right away due to the massive surge of guns irrationally and irresponsibly allowed in this country.

But we have to start somewhere.
So you start with racist actions. Everyone knows any limitation will adversely affect minorities at a higher rate.

Restrictions on gun ownership are just disguises for hidden racism.

So you start with racist actions. Everyone knows any limitation will adversely affect minorities at a higher rate.

Restrictions on gun ownership are just disguises for hidden racism.

The NRA should canvas Chicago, Baltimore, etc and offer every black person that can pass a background check a free gun.

VN Store

Back