Mass Shooting in Atlanta

I collect WW2 firearms. I have not purchased any in about a year. In the past 2 weeks I’ve run into 4 must haves. Why should I not get to collect history because of someone else having problems?

Yes I know 4 isn’t 20 but it’s a real world example and proves lil Piggies point.

I’m sure Luther will come back with the government could give you a collector’s permit..

Reactions: Orangeslice13
That attitude is why people like you are dangerous and loved by the government.
It's called society. Sometimes individuals have to sacrifice for the greater good. Like Gorg not being able to bang his rocks together all night long in the cave. If Gorg really wants to bang rocks all night long, he can remove himself from society and go live in his own cave.

It's called society. Sometimes individuals have to sacrifice for the greater good. Like Gorg not being able to bang his rocks together all night long in the cave. If Gorg really wants to bang rocks all night long, he can remove himself from society and go live in his own cave.
Yet even if he moves away he still can be told what rocks he can own and will be forced to give them up at rock point if he resists. This is all for the good of a society he left at your suggestion

A society with more freedoms is better than any utopia you're attempting to create

So gorg violated society’s law on rock banging and they chose to remove him and put him in his own prison cave.

Sounds like what we have today. You’re not trying to remove rocks from everyone. Or ban rocks from caves. Looks like you’re finally coming around.

Sheesh.. Luth did NOT have a good day yesterday.
His irrational fear of firearms always is his biggest weakness of any "debate" he has ever had on this board. It makes absolutely no logical sense and he can't even defend simple points from his emotional views on the topic

His irrational fear of firearms always is his biggest weakness of any "debate" he has ever had on this board. It makes absolutely no logical sense and he can't even defend simple points from his emotional views on the topic
But what about people who have intercourse with pigeons?!?
-Luths response, probably

Yet even if he moves away he still can be told what rocks he can own and will be forced to give them up at rock point if he resists. This is all for the good of a society he left at your suggestion

A society with more freedoms is better than any utopia you're attempting to create
I'm specifically talking about societal freedoms. Sometimes they run counter to individual freedoms.
You can often increase societal freedoms by reducing some individual freedoms.
We tell the individual that they do not have the freedom to choose which side of the interstate on which to drive. For society's sake we decided to remove that individual's freedom of choice and insist that everyone drive in the same direction.
Trade offs.....for the common good.....society.

Last edited:
So every Tom Dick and Jane gets punished. Seems legit.

Again it's no wonder governments get away with genocide with people like you out there.
Who's being punished? Only people trying to buy 20 guns at one time. I'm thinking that is probably not every Tom, Dick, and Jane. I'm actually thinking it is virtually no one with good intent.

No, the individual does not have to sacrifice for the greater good. Society needs to respect the individual.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I'm specifically talking about societal freedoms. Sometimes they run counter to individual freedoms.
You can often increase societal freedoms by reducing some individual freedoms.
We tell the individual that they do not have the freedom to choose which side of the interstate on which to drive. For society's sake we decided to remove that individual's freedom of choice and insist that everyone drive in the same direction.
Trade offs.....for the common good.....society.

No, you cannot increase “societal freedoms” by decreasing individual freedoms. That is one of the dumbest things you have ever posted.

Every restriction on individual freedom reduces the freedom of society.

No, you cannot increase “societal freedoms” by decreasing individual freedoms. That is one of the dumbest things you have ever posted.

Every restriction on individual freedom reduces the freedom of society.
You are wrong.

VN Store

Back