Mattis Leaving in February

Reactions: Rifleman
--Murkowski

This Republican senator just admitted what we've all known about the GOP for a while now - CNNPolitics

Come on Republicans, you can do it!!! The Emperor has no clothes!! Admit it!

Hard to take that as anything more than trying to distance herself from Trump for political purposes. Mattis’s comments pertained to Trump’s entire body of work. Murkowksi just voted not to boot his ass out in January.

Odysseus lashed himself to the mast pole because of the sirens. Republicans now realizing they did it for the whirlpool.

Hard to take that as anything more than trying to distance herself from Trump for political purposes. Mattis’s comments pertained to Trump’s entire body of work. Murkowksi just voted not to boot his ass out in January.

Odysseus lashed himself to the mast pole because of the sirens. Republicans now realizing they did it for the whirlpool.

Republicans like Mueller, Rosenstein, and Comey or a different kind of republicans?

Is that real? Is it an open statement or did Dowd send it to Mattis? Wow pretty stern rebuke back.

real...I was trying to post it without bringing out the mouthbreathers for honest intellectual discussion...but since Orangeman bad tweeted it I knew it'd be lost on them.

real...I was trying to post it without bringing out the mouthbreathers for honest intellectual discussion...but since Orangeman bad tweeted it I knew it'd be lost on them.

Wow he left out a lot of facts. Let’s start with the governor of Cali asking for help.

Wow he left out a lot of facts. Let’s start with the governor of Cali asking for help.
No he actually covered that with “snowflake governors” frankly. There are several Democrat governors who would see their cities in open flames and rubble before calling for federal help. Oh wait... nm that’s already happened 🤷‍♂️

(no I don’t want to see regular combat troops on our city streets either.)

Reactions: hjeagle1vol

Yea I'm surprised he didn't mention the SF left to die by CC under Mattis. That's a cool story about Marines never leaving a another soldier behind, 'cept that one time a ground level site picture wasn't conclusive enough to let loose the dogs of war to try and save their own. Command decisions are what they are and I never had to make them on that level so I'm not judging him on it, just saying Mattis' judgement and reasoning hasn't been infallible to his peers.

A former captain in the Marine Corps, attorney specializing in white collar crime, and legal advisor to the President comes out in defense of said president by lecturing a 50+ year former general and secretary of defense?

I mean, ok. I appreciate his service and I respect his opinion, but this is some reaching. JMO.

A former captain in the Marine Corps, attorney specializing in white collar crime, and legal advisor to the President comes out in defense of said president by lecturing a 50+ year former general and secretary of defense?

I mean, ok. I appreciate his service and I respect his opinion, but this is some reaching. JMO.
Why throw shade on his service just because you don’t agree with him? Hey I’ve already posted that I’m still a Mattis fan I just don’t agree with his assessment. But you gotta open with “I’m not throwing shade on his service but...” where are those principles now?

Edit: my bad you ended with “I’m not throwing shade but...”

Why throw shade on his service just because you don’t agree with him? Hey I’ve already posted that I’m still a Mattis fan I just don’t agree with his assessment. But you gotta open with “I’m not throwing shade on his service but...” where are those principles now?

Explain where I threw shade on his service please.

Edit: my bad you ended with “I’m not throwing shade but...”

The reaching comment was for the one’s on here. You guys just keep on reaching for whatever you can.

Yea I'm surprised he didn't mention the SF left to die by CC under Mattis. That's a cool story about Marines never leaving a another soldier behind, 'cept that one time a ground level site picture wasn't conclusive enough to let loose the dogs of war to try and save their own. Command decisions are what they are and I never had to make them on that level so I'm not judging him on it, just saying Mattis' judgement and reasoning hasn't been infallible to his peers.
Strange I don’t ever remember you being critical of Mattis when he was part of the cabinet. Very odd.

What are you even talking about?
😘 I’m having fun at your expense it’s all.

And yes your response was shade tainted. But it’s no big deal we all do it it’s natural. Hell my virtuous ass will do it too maybe once or twice a month. Or make that year, I’m much more virtuous than you.

VN Store

Back