Mattis Leaving in February

Because everyone is like Trump, right? No. Trump is his own unique blend of ignorance, self-absorption, arrogance, dishonesty, vindictive pettiness and thin-skinned sensitivity.

He is just a horrible person. For Cult 45 members, that is why they like him.

So what he isn’t conservative, dodged the draft, pays for his extramarital affairs, and uses the sacred word of God to cloak his own sins?

His enemies are their enemies. They’ll let him smother this democratic republic in its cradle as long as they get their daily nasty tweets from the bunker tossed out like gobbets of flesh to starving hounds.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
You guys didn't get the memo: Trump was only inspecting the bunker. There just happened to be a riot outside of The White House when he chose to make this inspection. Such an alpha male as Trump, would have no reason to hide from a bunch of hippie protesters.

I said it before and I say it again. This presidency has been reduced to low rent reality TV shenanigans, and the low rent partisans will defend it at every turn.

Is Mattis simply the great American being portrayed standing upon his superior morals, revenge driven cause Trump nixed his $10B Amazon Cloud deal, or is he trying to get out in front of an investigation?

Is Mattis simply the great American being portrayed standing upon his superior morals, revenge driven cause Trump nixed his $10B Amazon Cloud deal, or is he trying to get out in front of an investigation?

Truly amazing how quick you guys turn on people.

Because everyone is like Trump, right? No. Trump is his own unique blend of ignorance, self-absorption, arrogance, dishonesty, vindictive pettiness and thin-skinned sensitivity.

Yet some of you just can’t help yourselves from hanging into everything he says or tweets.

He is just a horrible person. For Cult 45 members, that is why they like him.

So what he isn’t conservative, dodged the draft, pays for his extramarital affairs, and uses the sacred word of God to cloak his own sins?

His enemies are their enemies. They’ll let him smother this democratic republic in its cradle as long as they get their daily nasty tweets from the bunker tossed out like gobbets of flesh to starving hounds.
That really is what it boils down to, and the most cited reason that I see from Trump's own supporters: He pi$$es off the libs... and he does it in a politically incorrect fashion. That is simplistic, but that is what they like. He doesn't drain the swamp or root out corruption, he doesn't speak truth to power or tell it like it is, he isn't strong or honest... he pi$$es off the libs. That is it.

Reactions: Rifleman
Garage truck AI is still, literally, trash. But it won’t be forever.

The autonomous digger was a much easier problem to solve.

I have respect for people who do those jobs, but I can’t imagine being so impressed by the skill involved I associate them with “21st century skills.”

Digging ditches is like a 1st century skill.

I’m going to be honest, you should be ashamed here, or at the very least, the guy that made the tweet. At least in the article linked in the tweet, there is nothing supporting any claim against Mattis being made. Maybe there is another article or something else, but as it stands this is just a bunch **** thrown against the wall hoping somebody that doesn’t look 6 inches below the surface takes and runs with.

It’s the most disgusting kind of fake news.

Reactions: RockyTop85
I’m going to be honest, you should be ashamed here, or at the very least, the guy that made the tweet. At least in the article linked in the tweet, there is nothing supporting any claim against Mattis being made. Maybe there is another article or something else, but as it stands this is just a bunch **** thrown against the wall hoping somebody that doesn’t look 6 inches below the surface takes and runs with.

It’s the most disgusting kind of fake news.

Rich Higgins
@RichHiggins_DC
Fmr Strategic Planning at NSC, Political Warfare, Army Veteran, Christian, husband, 4xdad.

He's less believable than Vindman then? He said he's withheld comment previously in hopes of an intel investigation.

I have respect for people who do those jobs, but I can’t imagine being so impressed by the skill involved I associate them with “21st century skills.”

Digging ditches is like a 1st century skill.

They are hard jobs no doubt, and respect to the folks that work them, but automation or immigration push most out eventually. My least favorite jobs have been tobacco, interstate road crew, roofing, and foundry work in that order. I had a third shift factory job in college that was pretty automated so most nights I just had to make sure my machine was running properly and I had the parts it needed loaded up, but the robots were replacing people even then wherever a little efficiency could be gained or a health care plan lost. I'm sure that job has been automated over.

Rich Higgins
@RichHiggins_DC
Fmr Strategic Planning at NSC, Political Warfare, Army Veteran, Christian, husband, 4xdad.

He's less believable than Vindman then? He said he's withheld comment previously in hopes of an intel investigation.

Let’s see the proof, because the yahoo article he linked ain’t it. This fake news crap is infuriating. If you are going to throw that kind of accusation out you need to come back with more than somebody’s unconfirmed resume on Twitter. Give me a break.

I’m sorry man, this is just shameful. I get you now have a beef with Mattis that didn’t exist 48 hours ago, but at least be honest about it.

Let’s see the proof, because the yahoo article he linked ain’t it. This fake news crap is infuriating. If you are going to throw that kind of accusation out you need to come back with more than somebody’s unconfirmed resume on Twitter. Give me a break.

I’m sorry man, this is just shameful. I get you now have a beef with Mattis that didn’t exist 48 hours ago, but at least be honest about it.

He stated he has names, details and an interrogation but has held back to see if counter intel opens an investigation.

I don’t have anything against him even after the past 48 hours. Just admit he’s your new hero cause he’s questioning Trump .

He stated he has names, details and an interrogation but has held back to see if counter intel opens an investigation.

I don’t have anything against him even after the past 48 hours. Just admit he’s your new hero cause he’s questioning Trump .

BS.

Dude is just throwing around a bunch of crap on social media. You see something you want to believe and post it on here. It really is disgraceful.

I couldn’t care less if he came out for or against Trump, only that given his background he has an opinion worth listening to. For some on here that seems to be dependent on the message.

Garage truck AI is still, literally, trash. But it won’t be forever.

The autonomous digger was a much easier problem to solve.

Wait a minute, when were ditch diggers automated? I could see the 12 hole lookers being automated but not the digger.

BS.

Dude is just throwing around a bunch of crap on social media. You see something you want to believe and post it on here. It really is disgraceful.

I couldn’t care less if he came out for or against Trump, only that given his background he has an opinion worth listening to. For some on here that seems to be dependent on the message.

Wow Dr Phil you got me (and him) all figured out 😂

I guess his NSC experience is less credible because it triggered your feels. Maybe he does have what he says maybe he doesn’t but your the only one here condemning anyone. Not me.

Were you just as outraged when that gravy oozing Vindman admitted he lied about the call to get your president impeached?

Again I’m a Vet and have never said a bad word about Mattis and would hate for any General to be thought of as having motives other than what’s best for the country.

Wow Dr Phil you got me (and him) all figured out 😂

I guess his NSC experience is less credible because it triggered your feels. Maybe he does have what he says maybe he doesn’t but your the only one here condemning anyone. Not me.

Were you just as outraged when that gravy oozing Vindman admitted he lied about the call to get your president impeached?

Again I’m a Vet and have never said a bad word about Mattis and would hate for any General to be thought of as having motives other than what’s best for the country.

This Higgins guy just threw ‘ish out there with literally no backup. I googled this guy and it looks like he did work in the NSC in some capacity but I think he blows up his importance to more than it actually was.

My issue is with the preponderance of fake news that starts with absolute BS nonsense like this. I couldn’t care less about his experience, he didn’t state an opinion as Mattis did, he stated a fact with absolutely jack **** to back it up. YOU are the one that decided it was worthy to be shared.

Are you going to sit here and say had the message been the opposite, or some claim thrown out that gives Mattis even more credence you would have posted or not checked into it?

Until or unless it can be confirmed...if you had any kind of care for the truth you wouldn’t have posted it.

This Higgins guy just threw ‘ish out there with literally no backup. I googled this guy and it looks like he did work in the NSC in some capacity but I think he blows up his importance to more than it actually was.

My issue is with the preponderance of fake news that starts with absolute BS nonsense like this. I couldn’t care less about his experience, he didn’t state an opinion as Mattis did, he stated a fact with absolutely jack **** to back it up. YOU are the one that decided it was worthy to be shared.

Are you going to sit here and say had the message been the opposite, or some claim thrown out that gives Mattis even more credence you would have posted or not checked into it?

Until or unless it can be confirmed...if you had any kind of care for the truth you wouldn’t have posted it.

You don't know whether he has the goods or not. You've gotten all a$$ chapped because he didn't post his "evidence" in a tweet lol. Perhaps he's forwarded it the proper agency. Perhaps we'll never know.

Hold on a tic...I'll go check the General Flynn thread to see if your outrage is consistent.

You don't know whether he has the goods or not. You've gotten all a$$ chapped because he didn't post his "evidence" in a tweet lol. Perhaps he's forwarded it the proper agency. Perhaps we'll never know.

Hold on a tic...I'll go check the General Flynn thread to see if your outrage is consistent.

Flynn is a traitor. Mattis called out a traitor. Bit of a difference.

Reactions: tvolsfan

I’m not chapped at all, I just think the fake nonsense and the lazy people that post it need to be called out. For all the railing that goes on against CNN and “anonymous source” and the like, those on the opposite end of the political spectrum seem to have no issue spreading the same stupid crap as long as it fits their narrative.

Both sides are guilty of it, you just happened think it was a good idea to post some version of nonsense without any kind of check. Especially a bombshell one like that one.

I’m open to what this guy has to say, but it needs some sort of substance and he ain’t got it and neither do you.

Last edited:
I’m not chapped at all, I just think the fake nonsense and the lazy people that post it need to be called out. For all the railing that goes on against CNN and “anonymous source” and the like, those on the opposite end of the political spectrum seem to have no issue spreading the same stupid crap as long as it fits their narrative.

Both sides are guilty of it, you just happened think it was a good idea to post some version of nonsense without any kind of check. Especially a bombshell one like that one.

I’m open to what this guy has to say, but it needs some sort of substance and he ain’t got it and neither do you.

Ok man your more entitled to assume he doesn't than I am to be intrigued if he does. I offered no opinion on it. At least he came out under his own name and identity to call it. Quite different from "sources say" we've heard from every get Trumper in the news the past 3.5 years. We'll be watching for your source/evidence policing. We're all good - be well.

VN Store

Back