McShay picks WKU in upset special

Erghmegawd Western KY!
airplane-panic-o.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Picking against the Vols has been a safe bet for several years now. People will continue to do it until we start proving we can win when it matters. Change the reality; change the perception. A definitive W today would start to do that.

Reactions: 2 people
Picking against the Vols has been a safe bet for several years now. People will continue to do it until we start proving we can win when it matters. Change the reality; change the perception. A definitive W today would start to do that.

And a win over WKU will do that? IMO, this game has no upside if we win. Only tremendous downside if we lose.

It will take a win over a much better team to change perception. We will win this game and the unexpected win will also come.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
And a win over WKU will do that? IMO, this game has no upside if we win. Only tremendous downside if we lose.

It will take a win over a much better team to change perception. We will win this game and the unexpected win will also come.

This right here. Nobody's gonna give a s*** if we beat Western Kentucky except for us.

People are acting like Petrino is the Patron Saint of Offensive Football. A decisive win would carry weight and give the team momentum going into Autzen. It puts us on a bowl trajectory. I see upside in that.

Yeah. Beating UKrap by six points is really something to hang your hat on. The only thing we're gonna have to worry about from Worstern is when Petrino gets blitzed and goes looking for our women on The Strip.

Just watched the highlights of KYvswKY and I cannot see what ANYONE is worried about..looks like they have the speed of a high school female field hockey team..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6zfsUII93A[/youtube]

It's not exactly an out of left field pick to make.

So you're saying a shaky secondary against a Bobby Petrino led offense is not a safe bet?

I think UT wins but I wouldn't bet on that spread.

Hope the players are aware of all these people picking them to lose. I hope they let it feed their emotions today and absolutely destroy WKU.

So you're saying a shaky secondary against a Bobby Petrino led offense is not a safe bet?

I think UT wins but I wouldn't bet on that spread.

Ireally don't think this will end up being very scary at all.

Hope the players are aware of all these people picking them to lose. I hope they let it feed their emotions today and absolutely destroy WKU.

I hope they're not. Imagine if the players were the emotional equals of most of the posters on here!

I'd rather them go to class, practice, and prepare...Leave the over-reactions to Volnation.

I hope they're not. Imagine if the players were the emotional equals of most of the posters on here!

I'd rather them go to class, practice, and prepare...Leave the over-reactions to Volnation.

They can do all that and still watch espn lol. CBJ can also be sure to let them know.

VN Store

Back